Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

really need some help here

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by mc kush, May 22, 2010.

1. hi this is a repost of my last post cause someone deleted it saying "look for haw to pass a dt" but i not looking for how to pass a dt i just need your opinions

so what are the odds of me pass this dt its the blood test btw if i am 116 pounds and i am 5'9" i only smoke on the weekends usually only 3-4 bowls i been smoking for about 3 years now and the last time i smoked was last friday but only once im not really active either i have till june 18 till my test so what are the odds of me passing im really stressed about this and havent really slept all week so i would really appriciate some help in this matter

oh and lemme say again this is not a post asking how to pass a dt just need your opinions

2. can anyone help???

3. #3 DarthBizzle, May 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2010
    go jog. don't smoke anymore. and drink plenty of water. you'll be straight.

EDIT: Nevermind, I didnt read blood test haha srry dude i dont know anything bout blood tests

4. sorry but you WILL fail. its a blood test. you cant dilute your blood.

5. #5 hubblybubb, May 22, 2010
    How to pass a Drug test would have probably given you this answer but what the hell.
    B – blood testing

Blood tests, unlike urinalysis, detect the presence illicit drugs, not inactive drug metabolites. In general, THC only remains detectable in the blood of cannabis consumers for a few hours (though low, residual levels may be detected in chronic smokers for up to 12-24+ hours if more sensitive technology is used). Because of this narrow detection window, blood tests are typically only administered in the workplace post-accident in order to estimate recent cannabis consumption. Therefore, most after-hours consumers have little to fear from a blood screen.
    (quoted from norml.com)

6. #6 mc kush, May 22, 2010
    thanks and should i get those niacin pills or a detox kit

so am i good for the test or should i be worried its been about a week since i last smoked and i have another 25 or so days till the test

7. NO! you have a fucking month... you can smoke it up until like 5 days until the test and be just fine... blood tests basically can only tell if you are high at the time... its really strange that you are getting a blood test... what is it for if you don't mind my asking.

8. well this guy (i dont know who) ratted on me and i still live with my parents just turned 18 too so my parents want to drug test me to make sure im not smoking

9. I was in the same situation one time, but never got tested. Yeah if you are certain its a blood test then you'll be fine if you just lay off a week or so before the test. Niacin and detox stuff is garbage. They dont claim to work for blood tests and dont really work for urine tests either. If you find out its a urine test you need to quit about three weeks before and drink a bunch of good old fashioned water the day of the test just to be on the safe side.

10. alrighty thanks all you guy really took off alot of stress off my mind thanks again

11. how the fuck can you be 116 lbs and be 5'9"!

12. yeah dude you should munch out more often :smoking:

13. to be honest i dont know i eat alot and i do mean alot but for some reason i dont gain

14. metabolism is different for everyone, i know some people who are the same way. Higher metabolism also means easier time passing DTs I beleive

15. lol same here i'm 6'0 and 130, i can NOT GET FATTER