Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

really need help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by evil bong, Jan 18, 2009.

1. I was smoking with some friends, and we thought we were about to get caught.
    I was high, and was freaking out, and swore to God that i wouldnt smoke weed again if i didnt get caught. My friend suggested that i could still eat it or make brownies, but im not sure
    any advice? :confused:

2. .... lol :\

3. im not gonna tell you to smoke or not smoke its your own personal decision my friend.

4. well, you swore to god that you wouldnt smoke again, but you obviously meant you wouldnt use again. god knows this, so if you get high again, god will know, and you will be punished(maybe).

5. snorting a line of coke before that bowl probably freaked you out

6. Use a vaporizer, they don't smell near as bad. Also, you could try canabutter or brownies.

Use caution though, this is going to equal 100% absorption. Eat, wait 30 minutes, then repeat until you get the desired effect. I love eating MJ!

And finally, try not to worry about getting caught. What's the worst thing that can happen? It's no big deal, everybody does it. Just try to act "normal" and if anyone says anything tell them your just having an off day.

I see more progress, to Vaporize... (can you name the song - missing lyrics ;) )

~kali

7. ok you were high when you said it, get high again and tel him your sorry and you love his herb he has givin us.

8. *Ahem* Smoke!

You ass, you put "boobs" for the tag.

-blazed:smoke:

9. I think everyone experiences some sort of situation where they vow to never smoke again, LOL

10. You should never even THINK about smoking again, you cant just make a promise to god then break it.

lol, kidding. Think about the pros and cons and do whatever is right for you.:cool:

11. i said the same thing during a panic attack i had, you have to realize that sometimes your freak out, but unless it happens all the time i would give it another go.

12. This is simple.

If you ever consume marijuana in any way ever again, prepare to be smoted.