Really long come up on acid?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by blacksabbath, Nov 3, 2009.

1. I took two hits of white paper 2 hours ago and I don't feel anything yet. Could i possibly be taking this long to come up?

I let them sit in my mouth and swished them around for 10 minutes and then swallowed

2. It absorbs more quickly/efficiently sublingually than it does gastrointestinally.

So it would have been better to keep it in your mouth. It also could be bunk acid but there is really no way for me to tell. :smoking: :D

3. Acids like that sometimes. Just chill out, and id say in the next 1-2 hrs you should start to feel it alot more. It may be a body high acid, if you start to feel very euphoric you prob got some weak acid.

4. It's been TWO hours? I believe that you have been gyped.

5. So it's possible we're still all good? i never heard of such a slow come up before. I have also never took acid.

And if i go to sleep right now will i miss the trip or will it wake me up?

edit: yeah maybe i have been gypped but this guy has sold me perfectly fine blow and pills before. maybe he didn't know it was bunk.

6. Just wait for an hour or two longer, if you still don't feel anything then its most likely bunk.

7. ya man i got some bunk lucy last night took 6 hits last night and nothin bummer huh where did u get yours ?

8. out on long island, NY

9. Blow and pills are easy to get and easy profit, acid on the other hand isn't so it's more likely to be bunk and they'll just blame it on their dealer so you don't stop buying from them. Don't give up hope yet though.

Do you take any anti-depressants though? A friend of mine was on sertralin and he took a couple of tabs of real acid and only had very mild effects after a very long initial wait.