Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Really horrible feeling 6 days after consuming weed infused margarine in rice

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by herrhorace, Apr 17, 2016.

Tags:
  1. You have a good plan but please stick to the tapering(coming from someone whos been addicted to benzos n opiates). You will thank yourself for never using em again. I know how hard it is to cope with anxiety! NO ONE will understand you(my experience, in less they have first hand experience with someone else) and it becomes even more of a battle telling everyone its your anxiety thats making you all weird. As much as you wana take one, fight it. They are really addicting. For me, one time use will leave me w crazy anxiety the whole next week n never feel the same. Sorry im on a anti-prescription drug rant. Thanks to my counsler im currently tapering off my meds also and im finally starting to see the light and trying to pay it forward to whoever i can. Good luck buddy:)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Thanks for the advise bro

3. I know this isn't an answer, but fuck margarine in the future. Coconut oil or butter

Lose Your Fear and Free Your Soul or The Mysteries Of Life You'll Truly Never Know