Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Really high but still clear head?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by EasyAce, Oct 3, 2012.

1. Watsup fellow tokers, I've been buying medicinal marijuana here in Cali for the past few years. I'm trying to see if anyone of you have ever gotten really high but stayed really clear headed at the same time? Is there a strain that is known for that? Or a certain way of smoking?

I have a buddha vape but it doesn't completely deliver what I'm looking for, I love my vape but sadly it's not something I can replace my spliffs with.

Or perphaps the feeling associated with being really high is the feeling of being fuzzed up in brain?

Just seeing some thoughts on this.

2. yeah i find my head is clearest if i vape, but smoking is a much better high than vaping for me

3. Good question! When you find out I wanna know! Here in Canada the lightest dope gets you clearest mind but less high. That's about it.

Sorry to ask a question on your question but how do I post a question on here? I am new to this and I can't figure it out! :p

4. using a vaporizer and smoking Satvia dominate weed will give you the clear high with no weighdown body stone.

5. Smoking a Sativa will result in the opposite of "clear headed" like he is looking for. An indica dominant strain would give you more of a body high with less of the effect being in your head and allowing you to think clearer.

I vaped the strain Sour Tsunami the other day and it has 12-14% CBD and it was an amazingly clear headed high. I still felt buzzed because it still has 12% THC as well but the buzz seemed to only effect my body.

6. hmmm i guess every one responds to strains differntly because i know for sure if i smoke a heavy indica i feel lazy and stupid, if i smoke a sativa it gives me a an UPPY high, where i am thinking alot but not overwhelmed or paranoid

7. same here. not sure why this is. the only time i ever vaped, it felt like i was stoned and sober at the same time

8. Hash high keeps you more clear headed than marijuana high.

9. Look for a button on the left called "New thread". You will find it on each sub-forum page, right before the list of topics of the said sub-forum.