Really good Vaporizer?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by S\/\/IM, Aug 23, 2016.

1. To make the transition faster and easier, stop combusting completely. It's take between 2 to 3 weeks. Also, in the beginning, start at the higher vape temps and gradually bring them down over that 2 to 3 week period.

Oh, and if you are smoking tobacco, stop that as well, which is the absolute BEST advice that anyone could ever give you.

• Like Like x 2
  2. I have an arizer eq and recently also the solo.

I have to admit, the solo is amazing. I haven't even used my eq since I got it...

I would highly recommend the solo if size isn't important. Then the pax 2 if size is important.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. I absolutely love my Mighty. It is a fantastic portable unit.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Tel
    Tell SWIM ( you ) to check out the firefly 2 ( so far it looks good. Thinking of getting one. )

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Ok hopefully you can help me. I just got a pax3 vaporizer and when I toke and exhale very little smoke comes out but I am getting a buzz. I grind my pot and pack it down. Am I doing something wrong

6. OP is 2 years old you should make a new thread you'll get an answer that way

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Salutations S\/\/IM,

1st of all, considering you've been suggested to visit FC by a few of its members i believe there's some more information you may like to verify before you get seriously involved:

[ http:// whois.domaintools.com/fuckcombustion.com ]
    "Created on 2007-10-26", "Expires on 2018-10-26"...​

You see, last time i read about it their administrator was still "missing in action" - and i'm genuinely hoping the situation stays that way as a matter of fact.

Just search for my late posts on FC to get an idea what sort of community dynamics FC is all about, and if you feel really lucky then go check VaporAsylum which was created after some of its most creative installed gurus departed, MomOfTheGoons in particular retained my attention after deleting her own post after mine once my next post was sent, to forge a 2-in-a-row "infraction" leading to a ban, just because they can.

:judgekneel:

Egzoset registered on FC in 2010 and i've seen all sorts of abuse including cyber-attacks from individuals obscessed enough to follow me around the net so they could import more hateful obstructions, etc. It doesn't matter that i spent a couple thousand dollars reconfiguring a VG pipe since 2013, after spending serious amounts on table devices which induced asthma though i never had such issues in my earlier life. Their last bully episode was when FC guys prefered blowing relays in NoFlame/SJK Technic Induction Heat drivers instead of acknowledging the simple fact their DynaVap's VapCap units just represent too much IH workload in terms of metal weight, which wasn't hard to observe but FC's hate culture obscured it all until they performed gang-bashing concluded with yet another ban in full denial...

So much for helping". :poke:

One thing you'll never be informed about anywhere you go is what a "Release/Transport Agent" is doing, although that's a most fundamental characteristic of convection devices (something they managed to ignore since the creation of FC in 2007!); actually, my opinion that most electric-based products belong to what i tagged "Hot Dry Air Ovenizers" wasn't popular neither... Which brings me to the topic of so-called "efficiency".

M'well, if it doesn't matter what your cannabic clouds are made of then go for it: ovenize thermostatically like there's no tomorrow! Which implies contamination of noble substances gathered naturally in trichome glands (e.g. wasting near-perfect filtration that came in a most convenient delivery format, on a molecular basis at the site of genesis)...

But YMMV, if all that counts is visually explicit demonstrations then ovenization is a winner on FC/VA, no doubt. Too bad you'll need plenty of luck finding any respect out there.

:poop:

My recommendation? You've eliminated it at priori but i can respect that, so perhaps just think "1-Hitter" consumption modes for a "Plan-B"...

Good day, have fun!! :D