Really Good Ideas for Grinders!

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by hazdiggety, Apr 4, 2013.

1. So, searching around today in a nearby town, looking for something to buy to use as a grinder, I stumbled into this $2 Shop, and found the most perfect thing to use! I'd been searching for ages to buy one, but can't in current circumstances, so this baby should get me through for a while!
    Got me thinking about great ideas for people to look at for inspiration if they're looking for a quick easy grinder for a little amount of cash!

Post your ideas!

:D

Attached Files:

2. Nice

Only you can finish th

3. Hmmm i tend to use fingers they work pretty well. haha

4. The only annoying thing with that though is it seems your fingers get all sticky and the bud's always an uneven chop. :(

5. nice but why are you holding a dog turd?

6. so its a cheese grater?
    which is basically the V Syndicate grinder card but with sharper edges to slice you hand on
    ill stick with my fingers if i didnt have a grinder
    not worth the cuts and pain while Blitzed

7. It's a 2.7 gram nug right there..

Yeah fair point, but this one only had 2 grating faces on it, so you can hold the sides and not cut yourself. :)

8. That's awesome! I have one of those little credit-card grinder things, that's basically a mini cheese grater. I'm sure you could use a pair of tweezers to make sure you grind all of it up!
    I used to keep mine in a stoner kit that was an Altoids can for when I was going to be away just to make sure I had one with me...
    Haha, make sure not to grind your fingers when the nugs get tiny!

9. OP, you should get rid of that cheese grater and go on amazon, you can find a lot of 4pc Grinders w/ Pollen Pressers for under $30 bucks. But... whatever works for you, I remember being broke, all I had was an electric lighter, and a shitty can pipe :laughing:

10. Yeah trust me if I could I would, but since the grater was only $2 I can't complain when it does the job! Haha. :)

11. Nice, ive seen one even smaller than that.