Really fuckin dank 8th. PICS

Discussion in 'General' started by wtfjusthappened, Jan 15, 2012.

1. Its not quite an eighth cause iv smoked a few bowls, but damn this shit is dank. I have a high tollerance and have to smoke a few bowls to get high. One bowl of this and I was fuckin blazed lol. You cant see the red hairs very well but there are quite a few.

[​IMG]

2. Did they give you a name??

3. i'm diggin the sparkles

4. this guy

5. He gave me the name but I forgot. lol Im buying an ounce when I get the money. There are a ton more crystals that the camera couldnt get.

Edit: My dealer grows his own and makes his own strains, so Its probably nothing that anyones ever heard of. Good shit tho. I love Oregon weed

6. Aw snap. Looks tasty bro.

7. Its tasty as fuck lol. Kinda harsh tho but I dont give a shit. :smoke:

8. All good weed is gonna make you cough up a lung.

9. Oregon has the best and cheapest dank

10. Looks identical to the weed my dealer grows. I have saved a couple seeds i've found in his buds, been thinking about growing a plant later this year.

11. Oregon's quality and prices are probably very close to Washington's I would imagine.

I love weed from the PNW.

12. I payed 40 for that. I usually buy in half ounces. 110 to 120 is what I normally pay for a half. Not as dank as this shit tho. I cant complain about the quality or price where I live.

peralta50 I bet you run into some dank weed in BC

13. not true..

14. you haven't smoked some proper kush then

15. Yeah BC is great. My dealer only charges 30$ for an eighth. I love picking up from him just to say hi, he is one of the most nicest down to earth dude I have met.

16. I know what you mean. Thats how my dealer is. Were friends so we smoke each other up a couple times a month and He is chill as fuck. Iv only seen him mad once and it was at his sister. She is a whore. I know. I dated the bitch. Wow im rambling.

I wanna go to BC some day. I watched the Union and it seems like a really chill place.

17. That looks pretty fire, how's the taste? Kinda looks like some alien bubba kush my friend grew.

18. It deliscious. A little harsh, but not to bad. My dealer says that hes gonna have a lot more of it in a week, so Im deffinately buying more.

19. Yeah definitely visit Vancouver, the people are really chill and it's very multicultural so there are alot of sexy women from different ethnicities ;)