Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Really Fuckin Bent Last Nite

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by MagicGuy, Mar 24, 2003.

1. Last night I got together with a bunch of buds and smoked 4 blunts. 3 of them were bomb ass KB and the other one was a blunt of dro. I was nice and blazed after the third blunt, but after I smoked the last blunt of KB between only me and one other kid, I was totally fucked. I felt so fuckin weird. I kept forgetting where I was and kept having to change positions in how I was sitting. Then, I felt like I was gonna pass out, so I was like "open up the windows dude...I need some air". It wasn't bad, it was just different than anything else I've ever experienced. It was definitely the highest I've ever been. The only thing I didn't like that much was forgetting where I was which was kinda scary. Once I got home I laid down in bed and fuckin passed out in 2 seconds :D I slept like a baby, right through the night, only getting up once to take a piss.

Any of you guys ever experienced anything like this? I was so burnt, it was insane.

2. Thats happened to me almost every night of this summer. I didnt smoke 4 blunts every night but i came home burnt. I never could get up to take a piss either. Just one loooooooong one in the morning

3. damn i wish i could get high like that... but i gotta come home to a family who doesnt allow anything bad it sucks ass I cant even fucking swear in front of my parents so if i came home that fucked up man... id be screwed but itd be worth it :-D

4. Raoule

you should probably change your sig.. this board is intended for 18 and up

5. I love doing that. COming home totally fucked up. Half the fun for me is getting past my parents. But whenever I come home like that, I go straight to my messy ass room and lay down. I go right to sleep, no matter what time of day it is. Sometimes I'll eat a little something, but not always. I love smokin blunts btw.

6. I'm the same way man. I have never gotten caught by my parents, it's just too easy. After a night of smoking blunts, I come home, turn my phone off and fuckin hit the sack. It's great.

In a way, I didn't like being THAT high. I like being pretty blazed, but I was really bad. I really didn't like forgetting where I was -- that was fucked up. I remember whispering to myself "I never wanna be this bad again...I'm too fuckin burnt".

7. the other day i was so blunted i passed up weed

yeah i said it

passed up weed

i have never smoked so much weed in one spliff as i did that night... i was all.. dude.. save the shit its a waste.. but they wanted to smoke the fatty, and who am i to disagree

8. everynight man...... gotta love that weed daze in the morning.... :)

9. i smoked a dank blunt worth $100 one night. i only payed $50 for it, so i figured i'd pack up a stuffy with a gutted strawberry phillie. i was so stoned that i was tripping face from weed. like really tripping face. it was awesome. i'd do it again in a heart-beat if i could afford it... i love getting that wrecked from weed :D