Really f'n creepy

Discussion in 'General' started by KundaliniRising, Nov 2, 2009.

1. Ok so I just got back home like 10 minutes ago its 11:11am now(whoa, that's crazy) and I hear footsteps and the floor creeking and I just heard leaves ruffle really hard right outside of my window (which is on ground level). Like I just got done smoking, and it's really creeping me out. The thing that makes it creepy is that absolutely nobody but me is home, I even took a can of pepper spray and a blunt object and walked around my house looking for what might be causing it.

I also ate some acid yesterday and only ended up sleeping from 4a.m. til 830 and wokeup almost wide iawake (to family members yelling at each other fighting, though that's not what woke me up I don't think). I ate it at like 1 oclock yesterday afternoon, so I really don't think that i'm semi tripping again cuz of smokin bud, it's been far to long imo.

2. Wind blowing rustled the leaves and shook the house enough to make it sound like footsteps.

3. [​IMG] much?

4. you're gonna get raped

5. Paranoia.

6. Chill, it isn't Halloween anymore.

7. tell the thoughts (voices) in your head to shut up. and dont worry. unless your growing then you can sit next to them with a bit more then a blunt object. but on second thought, if your that paranoid a batt will be just fine. : ) smile you will be ok.

8. Fuckin tell me about it.... I took some rolls on halloween that had somethin in em, I think MDA, and I am literally hearing/seeing/feeling things all over that aren't there, including scary shadow people.

9. Can you describe these shadow people? What do they ask you. How long have they been bothering you? Theres one behind you:devious::devious::devious::devious::devious::devious::devious::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke: