Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

really embarrasing if this is true

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by crazym4n, Apr 2, 2009.

1. so my friends say that my eyes cross whenever im high. can this be true?

i hope not, i look in the mirror when they tell me this and i look normal but they keep making fun.

2. there probably just fucking with you because your ripped. my friends have done it before too. kept sayin i had somethiong on my shirt hahaa. fell for it everytime too. but get blazd and take a picture or something and see if your ok

3. your eyes are just glassy.
    and theyre high...so they might fuck with you.
    but naw youre good.

4. nah theyre probably just messing with you. I think you'd notice if your eyes were crossed

5. Haha, they are messing with you. Don't stress or worry about it.:p

6. no, this could actually be true. Like my one friend, his eyes do not cross when he is high but one of them kinda goes lazy and somewhat looks crossed. This maybe happening to you too, just check it out in a mirror or something.

7. i think this might be true.

8. .....

9. They're playin', trust me.

10. When I get high my pupils shoot in 90 degree opposite directions.

11. I told my friend once that we burned off his whole left eyebrow after we sparked a lighter like 6" in front of his face. He spent like the next half hour examining himself in a mirror and asking repeatedly for us to give him more details on the damage.

12. you dont notice anything different about your vision???

13. Same shit happens to me man. When im tired or stoned my left eye wonders off. And when I look in the mirror it looks fine because your eyes are focusing on eachother. I dunno i cant explain it. but its cool man. Its what makes you, you.

14. #14 cb21, Apr 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2009
    hes probably just messing with you, when i first got high at school during lunch, just before i headed back in to school my friend told me there was a little crack in the weed, lets just say that wasn't my best high(i had only gotten high a few times so i fucking tripped)...lol

15. No waaaaay, people tell me that too lol! I think it only happens when I'm so high/on the verge of passing out that my eyes try to close themselves so my eyeballs go all lazy and shit.

16. Its not really embarrasing if it is true, just dont let someone hit you in the middle of the back when your doing this because then you''ll be cross eyed permanitly and it will be really embarrasing.

17. no worries, most likely they were just fucking with you. if your worried than smoke your worries away lol

18. my eyes dont get crossed but one of them gets lazy when im ripped