Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Really Dry Herb?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NYC Smoker, Jan 29, 2014.

1. My boy has been getting a lot of new strains lately, i personally like smelly & sticky. His buds are always smelling good but they're very dry & dense, Does this mean it was grown bad ? Or just old.

2. Expose those suckers to a half sliced lemon.

3. Bud that was pressed and dried can be put in a screen like the type used in a kitchen and steamed over boiling water just a little and it will puff up and get some moisture.

4. Think of it this way. If it's drier it has less water weight so you are getting more quantity for the same price as if it was more wet Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

5. Take a small piece of lettuce and put it in your bag or in a jar with your smoke.  put it on the bottom and close it up.  Let it sit for 12 to 24 hours and it will be nice and fluff again for you with no extra taste added to your smoke.  then just throw away the lettuce and your good to go!!!  I use this trick all the time and it does work out great!!!

6. is bud is more damp does it smoke better?