Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Really DANK!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by peacelovep0t, May 26, 2011.

1. I just picked up a gram of this purple hairy stuff that smells like oranges. Beautiful stuff. Pics tomorrow.:high:

2. /failed thread

3. #3 4Jo2nes0, May 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Why tomorrow?! I got a purple nug at home that kinda looks like a shark tooth. :D smoking it tonight before I go see hangover 2

4. #4 S0UR, May 26, 2011
    Sounds like a head high.. The Hangover is the shit.

5. I'm high in it right now..... I'm getting closed eye visuals and weird shapes in the dark.

6. #6 4Jo2nes0, May 26, 2011
    Sounds beast! Know what its called?

7. That's what I'm trying to figure out.... Tomorrow I'm gunna post a pic and seenif anyone can help me figure that out.

8. I can already tell you. It's this crazy strain called Cannabis. It may be one of three kinds... Cannabis indica, Cannabis sativa, or a hybrid of the two.

In all seriousness, you can't tell what strain it is by looking at it, just smoke it and be happy.

9. This is my purple shark tooth nug!!

Attached Files:

10. That is beautiful!!^

11. #11 peacelovep0t, May 26, 2011
    Let me know how the high is!

12. #12 4Jo2nes0, May 26, 2011
    Its pretty nice indica stone. I'm baked. Bout to walk the dog, get gf, smoke another bowl or 2, head to the movies to see hangover 2, smoke a fat blunt in the way, ????, profit. :]

13. #13 peacelovep0t, May 26, 2011
    Haha have fun.:D ima smoke another bowl...

14. Mmm... Beautiful.

15. #15 Good Day, May 26, 2011
    B E A yooouuuu tiful.. : O

16. ^^ thanks guys. And the hangover was funny. I loved it.

17. Underage for sure. So excited to tell everyone today but pic is tomorrow. First pick-up ever?

18. #18 4Jo2nes0, May 26, 2011
    Lol oh yeah, that's what this thread was about. My bad, wheres the pic of your dank op?

19. No, not my first pickup it's just really nice stuff. and today I'm getting my iPod 4 today so I'll post a pic when I get it.

20. There she is.

Attached Files: