Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

really dank indica or really dank sativa

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by bLaZaH, Dec 17, 2007.

1. <table class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="alt1" width="50%"> Indica is the shit </td> <td class="alt2" width="50%"> [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] </td> <td class="alt1" title="Votes" align="center">23</td> <td class="alt2" align="right" nowrap="nowrap">39.66%</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt1" width="50%"> Sativa is the shizdizzle </td> <td class="alt2" width="50%"> [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] </td> <td class="alt1" title="Votes" align="center">42</td> <td class="alt2" align="right" nowrap="nowrap">72.41%</td></tr></tbody></table>
    what's with that, the numbers don't add up?

39.66 + 72.41 = 112.07 :confused:

2. i would honestly have to say both cuase i like to mix it up a bit i like to get really high and it being really crazy for a high but then i like the ones that are so good u sometimes dont realize ur ript so i would have to say both

3. Indica 100%

4. just by lookin at the bud how can you tell the difference?

5. indica, because i like the effects of it

sativa is better when hanging out with friends

6. Generally, indica strains have smaller, denser nugs. Sativa's are fluffier and the hairs are less constricted.

Personal choice: Sativas usually, but I love me a good indica at night in the basement with some friends.

7. I choose... BOTH .. cause I like em all. Although I do like a nice Sativa / Indica hybrid more on the Sativa side with a nice body buzz to accompany it.

8. I know what it is... you just have to swich up, because when i have mostly been smoking indica for a while I like sativa more, and vise versa...