Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Really could use a second opinion here...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JD1020, Sep 9, 2013.

1. Hello all,

I stopped smoking about a month ago and have been working out (jogging about 4 miles last 5 days and lifting upper body weights only). I have a drug test this Tuesday and I smoked heavily about everyday for about 3 months prior to quitting. Been drinking tons of water and taking niacin and did one of those 5 day detox things(Don't ever buy them, they don't work). Question is, what chances do I have of passing the test? I also took one of the at home tests today and was wondering if any of you could give me a second opinion on the reading? I am hopeful for a negative so I am somewhat biased. Thanks guys!

Attached Files:

2. You should be fine. I've passed a test with only a weeks notice.

3. Yeah you sound like your good

Sent from my SPH-D710VMUB using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Yeah man, don't even sweat it. You're golden.

You're the golden child.

[​IMG]

5. Going by your photo you should be ok. Those tests almost say something like "any for of a line regardless of how dark is ok" so it looks like you are coming up negative on that test. Now whoever could look at that weak line and want to investigate further but I doubt it.