Really Cool Bongs

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Dream God, Sep 27, 2012.

1. I'm looking for a bong, that has a double-helix and a donut.

I don't know if its been made before, however I think it would look sweet and if anyone has come across one to let me know.

Also, post the bongs you are looking for here, and also post links to really cool bongs.

2. It would be a horrible bong, helix percs suck...they look fancy and give more drag than perculation.. And a donut....why a donut?? why not just get a circ... as they are 123213213x more popular..

unless your talking about a bong you don't plan on smoking lol...

3. nahh, itd be more for "holy shit that looks like a cool bong" sort of reaction from others.

Plus I just liking lookin at really fucking kick ass bongs

4. I want a bong with a honeycomb perc, that's the apex of filtration and style.

5. i came in thinking there was gonna be pictures of cool bongs... this thread failed me :(

6. #6 Exoticdank, Sep 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2012
    Satisfy your desires google can.
    [​IMG]

7. It has lights...

[​IMG]

8. [quote name='"Exoticdank"']

Satisfy your desires google can.
    [/quote]
    fixed :p

9. :O pretty lights

10. I had to edit it once your brought that up, well done :hello:

11. Awsome love the lights

12. i saw this bumblebee transformers one in another thread. holy shit. i want it.

13. Functionality > Looks. Always.

14. Unfortunately, I wonder if there's one that functions really good, but still looks amazing. Kinda like a hot girl whose also good in bed lol

15. Toro, Mobius, Sovereignty

Just to name a few.

16. within a reasonable budget. its hopeless for me

17. [quote name='"KeepCalmAndDab"']within a reasonable budget. its hopeless for me[/quote]
    With that kind of attitude its hopeless.
    Budget the way you live and your glass budget will expand.

18. What is your budget?

19. $10-$50 for a bong. lol. then again im bout to start a new job so it should get better.

20. $50 will get you a good scientific diffused slide!!!