really blows, cant tell my pal

Discussion in 'General' started by tomascat, Feb 16, 2012.

1. im an old noob in my 1st grow going thru the growing pains of the 1st grow. im havin a hell of a time working full time and doing 8 plants too. one of my pals, retired coal miner, lifetime smoker would be the perfect person to help me but i wont tell him about what im doing. real bummer

2. [quote name='"tomascat"']im an old noob in my 1st grow going thru the growing pains of the 1st grow. im havin a hell of a time working full time and doing 8 plants too. one of my pals, retired coal miner, lifetime smoker would be the perfect person to help me but i wont tell him about what im doing. real bummer[/quote]

Shucks. Next time I have a random thought. I'm gunna make a thread about it to.

3. my poop was green today

4. I'm hungry

5. It's better not to tell anyone at all than risk the grow being known to a bunch of people.

6. I had diarrhea last month. I had to shit all fucking day!

7. If hes a true "pal" then whats the problem, obviously you dont tell strangers or casual friends. But a true friend? sounds more like a good opportunity for him to help you and for you to swing him some buds on the house for his service.

Edit: Illinois never mind fuck that lol.

8. I used to post random thoughts like you, but then I took an arrow to the knee.

9. sick of getting ripped off by 17 year olds with huge dicks? wait what? no homo.

10. This guy.

11. one time at band camp....

bahahaha i never went to fucking band camp!

12. I wish I could commit virtual suicide.