really blazed and tripping sounds like it could be freaky

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by skatealex2, Jun 27, 2008.

1. i bought some lsd and im waiting for a good time to do it but im super blazed and on oxys now and i think i should be honest with my self by how crazy lsd is. so my question is there anyhting to worry about? im wondering if it can get scary in a way like you feel like your tiny or some horrifying sensations like that? or is tripping actually a chilled experience but with visuals and craziness?

sorry if this has been done before but i've read alot on lsd but im still not sure what to expect. I do feel mentally ready but I wish I would know what im in for so i can ease my mind. im really fucked up right now. answers are appreciated.:D;):bongin::smoke:

2. well how much oxy have u taken? ive never done oxy while on acid i have however done xanax and it feels pretty good but most the time the acid is the first thing i take then the others but if ur blazed and then on oxy and then take acid......interesting if anything id say take a hit and find out if u take two then u might not like the effect with the oxy but with anything try it small before u get into bigger amounts

3. ha im still worried about shrooms and lsd myself...