Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Really bad trip!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by R.A.M.O.N.E.S, Feb 16, 2009.

1. I had my wisdom teeth removed 2 days ago and im on painkillers/anti-biotics/ and my every day meds (effexor and rispiridon) and i phoned up a freind to get bud....so i got the bud and i have been drinking a little shot x2 and i put that bud in my pipe and a few tokes i was so FUCKED, im scared it might be laced but my heart was beating so fast and it was a really awsome experience.

i just felt really fast paced and was just so fucked i cannot explain it, could it be bcuz im on all these meds at once iv been high alot but nothing like this . Can i die? im flipping man!

PS i still high so im really having trouble writing this and im scared.

2. nobody is going to lace your weed dude :rolleyes:

3. prob not but im freekin out iv been high so many times but never this high .

4. You're not going to die. It's probably the drinking that's getting to you in combination with the other substances. Just drink lots of water and settle down. Take some vitamin B if you can.

5. Hahaha. wtf? you would have died before you even made this post if it was the case.