really accurate description of being high... Don't you agree!

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by nugs man, Jan 11, 2010.

1. Being high is one of the most pleasant sensations available to mankind. Every day is Saturday. It is to be like a child; to perceive events with clarity; to look into the gates of paradise; to completely enjoy whatever you might be doing; to smile so hard that your jaw muscles get tired. Being high is to laugh at the silliest things; to understand things that have seemed absurd before; to have the aloofness of a cat; to afford a kinship with god.
    To be intoxicated with marijuana makes every superlative seem within your grasp. Being high makes life seem terribly good. Being high is simply grand
    John Rosevear

2. ...that...that almost made me shed a tear for the greatness of that paragraph! just plain amazing :) :smoking:

3. #3 Pjalok'shi, Feb 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2010
    I just want you to know. I googled "secret ways of being high". This was one of the 1st results it gave back to me..........I joined the entire forum because I think that is one of the most pleasant things I have ever read........... :')

4. Hey that's awesome. i'm glad to see this thread come back alive. i want more to read this description. its amazing.

5. yeah i just read this again and it is even more true and amazing than the last time i read it. It's so exact, but i feel like more could be added in a more descriptive tense. Lets fill in the gaps. I'll think of more ways to describe being high.... later and as they come to mind, if ever. does this make sense? i'm really high on some purple diesel i just picked up. tell me this makes sense

6. I'm pretty sure I read it on this forum, but I always thought this was the best way to describe being high: "It's like being hugged from the inside"