really ?? 26k !! for a fucking bag

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DazeOneLuv, Nov 18, 2011.

1. [quote name='"gloppypop"']She was clearly joking.[/quote]

Finnaly LOL about time someone reads right Haha

2. [quote name='"Speedcult"']I tried to post this once and think my phone goofed lol so sorry if its a double.

26 Thousand! Hmmm....
    Down payment on house, pay off auto loans, buy that vape I been droolin' over, buy a pound to get me by while waiting for my garden equipment to show ;) , new big tv to veg with, take the wife on that honeymoon we never took, help a couple people that helped me financially and sit on the rest.

Or

Buy a omg-gucci!-bag....

Hmmmm....

Yeah, the 1 season designer bag that'll have good knockoffs ina few weeks, if not already, sounds WAY more appealing lol.

Bet youre glad she has common sense and thinks its a joke ;)
    I get it, kinda like when I saw a new blacked out Maserati yesterday and asked my wife why she keeps loaning out my cars.[/quote]

Haha exactly...Oh so so happy she's way smarter then that :) and was just joking

3. #43 MaxAmmo, Nov 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2011
    Pricey!

Haha well I want a sushi knife worth 40k lol

Btw it's 40k because of the man who makes it, his family made katanas for all the big samurai back in the day. Basically it'll be a work of art. I'd use it at work ;)

4. [quote name='"TheOriginalMad"']Its a product for people who have more money then they know what to do with.[/quote]

Then they should stop buying 26k bags that prolly only cost about 500$ max to make LOL and start helping ppl who bust there ass 12 hours a day making 5$ a day :( sad world we live in

5. croc? more like [​IMG]

6. What makes any handbag worth more than $1000?

Give that 26k to impoverished people in a third-world country, they'll eat for life.

7. Sig'd.

8. That is fucking retarded. . ....

9. Lol 26k...anybody who buys that bag should first have to be punched in the nose.

Twice.

10. So they killed a crocodile and added gold and people pay this money because this carcass skin feels nice and looks cool. And people want to buy the bag so they can put their stuff in it..
    this is why i don't go to malls...

11. to just hear nice bag, isn't worth 50 let alone 26k.. I mean i would do less saintly things with all that but damn give me a break i haven't even seen 26k that could fit 1/3 of a room w/ 1's.

12. Jesus, thought u were talking about a bag of weed...

13. [quote name='"FuckBeerGetWeed"']Jesus, thought u were talking about a bag of weed...[/quote]

Haha this made me LOL so hard shit that be one big ass dumpster size baggy :)

14. I think men are stupid for paying $100 for shoes and jeans. You just as vein as them to me. But because of the general population I am the weird one for NOT wanting to spend $100 on new kicks.

15. Lol just as vein.....not sure if serious?

16. 100% serious, $100 for any item of clothing is bloody outrageous, I could feed myself for almost a month on that. Learn to sow!

17. That is an ugly fucking bag. lol

18. i could see someone with that bag saying "of course its nice, it costs TWENTY SIX THOUSAND DOLLARS!!!" every time someone said nice purse...
    there are some resturants that sell desserts that cost $20-30 thousand dollars for a fucking dessert! also some place in china sells a cooking pot that goes for half a million dollars and gets delivered to you in a rolls royce (you dont even get to keep the rolls royce for half a mill....)

like i said before this makes people who live in third world countries want to hijack a plane and fly it into our selfish fat country

19. #60 Tomber, Nov 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2011
    What? Okay Ms.Woman, men's fashion requires solid time lasting authentic accessories, such as several nice watches, a leather belt or two, and often pricier ties and shoes. You just don't get it. Men do things like watch the stock market and run businesses, you can't wear "kitchen outfits", "dusting blouses", or "cleaning jewelry" to those places! How outrageous.

Look, I don't know why men have dominated the realms of good sense and rugged style, but they have, and to try and limit good practical fashion choices to under 100$ is outrageous.