Realized I have no good friends, how to start over and make new ones?

Discussion in 'General' started by lowkeyfire, Jan 1, 2017.

1. So yesterday, I asked all of my friends if they had plans for the New Years Eve as I had nothing to do. They all told me that they were not going to do anything and just gonna chill out with their family. So I thought, alright since all my friends aren't going out then I might as well just stay home with my family too. Shortly after the midnight countdown, I checked my snapchat, and what did I see? All my friends were partying it up and having fun without me! I was so fucking pissed off and sad. This wasn't the first time they did this and this was the last fucking straw, I am never gonna talk to them ever again. But now I have no friends at all, how can one recover from this and make new friends? I need some advice please.

2. Make friends with various interest apart from stoners and you will be happy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Delete Snapchat for starters.

• Like Like x 9
  4. say fuck friends and start growing,, id bet 6 plants SOG style will make you a lb....

• Like Like x 2
  5. Haha best advice ever.

• Like Like x 3
  6. That blows. go to local shows. that's how I've met most the people I know. didn't mean to rhyme the whole time.

7. Find a new church.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I think you've gotten some great advice! Do you go to college, maybe try out some different clubs. What do you like to do, see if there are groups that meet to do that activity around you. Is there something you haven't tried before but want to, like indoor rock climbing or something. I'm going through a shift in friends now and it can be hard to make new ones so I can really relate.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Look inward.. not for friends.. for self reflection.

• Like Like x 1
  10. or take drugs

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 5
  11. also
    I think 'farm to table'
    is vegan food grown

12. #13 Deleted member 281310, Jan 2, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2017
    Be the realest version of yourself no matter how painful it is and you will attract the perfect people for your life. Figure out your priorities and only associate with ones you feel can help with those priorities. while helping them and trying to ignite oxytocin from relating to them on a level that is higher or deeper than anything before. keep it fresh but don't over stoke the fire by doing hard drugs all the time and numbing in groups. i feel you OP i'm in similar circumstances, not identical. I'm a believer that everyone will hurt me but who is worth hurting over is who i keep in my life. After all are we not all born selfish creatures? and not everyone suits everyone's desire at the whim of the wind which is what emotions can be if not controlled?

• Like Like x 1
  13. when a girl needs a man she needs to

14. If all of your friends dont want to hang with you.... Maybe you need to evaluate yourself?

• Like Like x 2
  15. One way that's guaranteed to make you friends - be the one with the baggies, or the one who knows someone with baggies, or the one who knows the one who knows someone with baggies.

[Baggies] in this case could be replaced with anything that is in high demand and of recreational value to others. lol

16. fuck that jane that's how women become hoes and niggas become pimps

17. Are you out of college op?
    If you're out of college if you can't find others at work, you're kinda fucked. Even if you do find others at work, you could be easily as fucked.

18. dropped out