Realization?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Chron Bon, Jun 3, 2007.

1. This is something i kinda just thought up when arguing with my mom bout going to church and religion. maybe it has been stated before but im not sure. but i just thought that if the god they follow is a good of love. then how come he proceeds to condemn people that dont believe in him to burn in an ever burning fire? and telling a father to kill his son so as to show he has everlasting faith for him. also not to mention he says when followers of satan out number followers of him he says he is gonna come destroy the earth and kill followers of satin. doesnt that show he is a god of power and control. just like man is the same way. where as most leaders base eachother of power and control. maybe thats some sort of link to the leaders of early man created god to keep their power and control. something i kinda thought up. and if god has the power to condemn people to hell. doesnt that insist that he knows where hell is. and god is supposedly stronger than satan. doesnt that mean he could just go to hell and get rid of him. instead god chooses to keep him around so he can "destroy faith". doesnt really make any sence to me would be easier to get rid of him. any way just some stuff i thought up. kinda wanted to share it with somebody else other than my unwavering faithful mother.

2. Because, you see, God is false.

God is an ancient relic of human mythology and superstition. He is the manifestation of fear and hope, he is an analogy for what our species could not comprehend.

He is a fictitious character, use as a tool and manipulated by tyrants and dictators to control and sub versify their populace. Give them a ward and validation to all the terror and pain they could inflict upon other human beings.

God is dead. We have killed him.

3. yea i know. i totally believe with you 100%. i am in defenition an athiest. i just thought up another reason as to why relegion and god are a fallacy. one that i havnt heard of. but yea.

4. I'm very drunk and high, so it was still totally worth writing the bit of rambling.

5. haha fer real. high and drunk are a reason to ramble about anything you believe in.