Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Realization

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Florol, Jun 25, 2012.

1. I wasn't much of a weed smoker, I smoked occasionally, usually once a week. Now that summer is here and I got some bud I started smoking everyday.

One night after smoking I started realizing life how it really is. In my head I saw myself in other people's perspectives. What I looked like, and what I did, and how I sounded, in other people's perspectives.

I imagined of what other people think of me, how they see me as a person. What stupid things I have done which I shouldn't have. All the opportunities I have in life. They are endless...

Later I got feelings of nostalgia. Looking outside I would see kids on the playground playing tag, or swinging on the swings, and remembered the fun things I did when I was a kid. All the fun imaginary games I've played with my friends, all the adventures I've had. Then realizing things will never go back to the way they were because you grow up and can't go back and have to move on with life. Realizing how I spent my childhood inside my home playing video games and watching T.V all day. When I could've been outside exploring the real world.

Anyone ever think about life like this after you smoke?

2. Yes, and it sucks and makes me feel depressed at how fast time went and how we will never be able to get it back.

[​IMG]

3. Yea man i don't know what i'm going to do with my life yet either.