Realization (Part 2)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Florol, Jun 28, 2012.

1. Continuation of:
    http://forum.grasscity.com/apprentice-tokers/1066523-realization.html

To sum it up I got this really strong bud that made me realize what life is really like. After that of what happened in the first thread, I've decided to smoke a couple of days later and the same thing happened once again, but it was much more intense.

Today I smoked a really big bowl of this stuff called Death Star. After the first hit I felt like I was done. But I kept on going and finished the huge ass bowl. Sitting in my chair I closed my eyes and felt the whole world spin. I opened them up and kept hearing music in the background. It was my fan in the room, but for some reason the sound it was making was music. Everything was like an echo again, but I kept hearing music. I tried to snap out of it, then I heard birds outside, and their chirping sounded like a melody. It was a song with a beat, and everything.

After a couple of minutes of tripping (or whatever that was), I realized something. How ignorant I have been my whole life. In my head I was viewed as a completely ignorant human being. I didn't pay attention to what anybody said, and I realized how stupid I actually act at school. I was in the other people's bodies seeing myself in a 3rd person view. (I didn't actually see images in my head, I'm just making it easier to describe what i thought, I'm still buzzed.) I realized how smart and knowledgeable I can actually be. I can't believe how stupid I sound in other people's view. After several minutes of thinking, of what seemed like hours, I snapped out of it, and started hearing music again, even though there wasn't any music playing.

And just a thought, do you guys think this weed was laced with something, or is it actually that potent. I swear I began mildly hallucinating.

2. well? what are you waiting for?!
    go be smart!!