Reality is a Concept.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by 43W780, May 30, 2011.

1. I am eclectic, probably anarchistic, and love Matanuska TF. If you want to learn how to be a true anarchist, read John Locke's Second Treatise On Government, for solutions on how to deal with the "system". I have been known as Tom Thumb since 1977 and am registered by that name in the radio world, so have no plans of changing it for any newbie come along. I suggest getting the best and deal with it the best you can, you will never go back to lower quality voluntarily. I need people to understand, a weed is an unwanted flower or plant. The proof shows people want their cannabis, so show the system they are liers using words like weed and marijuana to bastardize the Herb given to us by G-D. Also, read, Rape of the Mind to see the techniques they use to blind you with their propaganda.

2. Hello to you too :)

3. Howdy, Hi, Hello and hope you get very high. I need mine for medical needs so I am going after the best. Voyages of the mind can be the best, so may you find joy within and about, making it always a memorable time for yourself and those around you.