Reality check

Discussion in 'General' started by Totaled, Oct 22, 2012.

1. As stoners, we get used to the pot culture and it becomes a lifestyle. I had a huge reality check a couple months back. I had been tending to my plant daily and it became a habit. One day my friend and I were chillin in the barn smoking during a pretty good thunderstorm, when I noticed my plant was being bent sideways from the strong wind. I ran out in the rain and picked up the 4.5 ft, bushy marijuana plant that was in a big pot, to move it into the garage out of harms way. While I was running with the big ass plant through the front yard in the pounding rain,, I noticed the cars passing by (my house is off of a fairly busy road). I realized exactly what the fuck i was doing and thought to myself, "Holy shit I'm running through my front yard in a thunderstorm with a marijuana plant as big as me."

yea reality check

2. Lol, that's pretty funny.

I doubt the average civilian would notice it being a marijuana plant though.

3. I think non-pot smokers need to get a reality check because no matter what people say, we are still going to toke it up.

4. Some of my old friends in cali smoke in public... We smoked by the water near a pier, a very busy place. Im like dude wtf this is still illegal !

5. ha yea smoking in public doesn't bother me too much. but i had gotten so used to my plants i forgot how illegal growing was