Realisation

Discussion in 'General' started by IvGotMilk, Nov 4, 2010.

1. I've just realised that no matter how bad things get in your life or whatever you get in life is only as good as you perceive it.
    And isn't that the only thing that matters? The way YOU look at something because only you can control your mind, thoughts etc.
    So I just had a realisation and say fuck what other people think. It's only what you make of things that make them what they are.

Now i get the quote about life giving you lemons. MAke the most of what you got.

I feel awesome right now so Im just tryna share the feeling :)

2. You sir, are stoned

3. When life gives you lemons, take them because...hey free lemons.

4. Yeah man its true , one time I asked a friend if there was such thing as good and bad and he said no, I knew exactly what he meant .

there really is no good or bad . and that goes back to the whole adam and eve eating the apple thing .

its just a matter of the way you perceive things... make the most out of a shitty situation and you'll be fine throughout your life and hopefully in the next one too ;)

5. With this knowledge i feel like God. I don't even need to know the meaning to life right now. All I want to know is how to enjoy life properly and I found it :D

6. hah thats good just dont let it get away from you then cause you're still gunna face a lot of problems in life homie

7. Its true man! Everything in life is relative!

8. I like this quote.

The Doors got their name from this

"If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is, infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things thru' narrow *****s of his cavern."

William Blake.

Edit: wow. Didnt know that was gonna be edited. It's supposed to say c-h-i-n-k-s.

I know its a racial slur. But it's not used in that sence here.

9. What if we don't "forget" our problems, but look at them from another angle. An angle such that they no longer seem like problems, but solutions, No? :bongin:

10. Hes baaaaked..

And he spelled realization wrong.

Sorry I am still in the office and am sober. Maybe im a little jealous? :mad:

11. When life gives you lemons, just say 'Fuck the lemons,' and bail.

12. Im not sure, don't americans spell apologise differently aswell?

13. Awww I take it you are a Brit. That clears it up.

And yes, we spell both realize and apologize with Z's. Seems inane to me that our words are pronounced the same but spelled differently ie Color vs Colour.

Also why the fuck doesnt America use the metric system!? Ughh

14. "Because the metric system is un-American" -George W. Bush Jr.

15. Lol G W. Bush Jr. Good joke.

16. lol nice name. I am sure you wont get banned again.....:confused:

17. I like lemons. I eat the shyts by themselves.Cut them mofo's up real proper like peel a lil so the wetness can pick up the sugar that I rub the lemon i. tasty as hell. fuck now I want lemons! How can I look at this positively.hmmmmmmm:confused: