Realest shit i've ever wrote. DEEP rap

Discussion in 'The Musician in U' started by BluntSeason, Jan 26, 2013.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip6gKFV1Pjw]Dylan Russell - Just A Thought of Mine (alchemist x domo gensis) Remix 2013 - YouTube[/ame]

2. played it twice and smoked a bowl to it....was feeling it
    liked the melancholy vibe

3. Thank you man, appreciate it. Check out my other songs if you like what you hear :smoking:

4. shiiiit, that was hella good. i see your in seattle, alot of good shit comin out of washington, i kno.
    do you wright your lyrics or produce the beats first? might sound like a stupid question, but i wright a little, never put one to a beat, just wanted an opinion on the method.

5. ^^just realized it was a stupid question lol you used domo beat or whatever, not much of a of fan

6. So down with this dude.

7. Hey no such thing as a stupid question dude, dont worry. And I just write lyrics for now, and freestyle I really wanna start making beats but I don't have the money for programs right now. I'm an alchemist fan before an OF fan :p

and thanks dalton

Thanks anybody whos feelin this or gave it a listen. any feedback is appreciated :smoking:

8. shit is cool it just needs a better mix

9. i know I just go through a friend because money is tight now a days :/

10. i wouldnt pay him if you are lol

11. haha nah man. he does it for free

12. BUMP. 250 views in under 24 hours thanks to anybody listening. smoke a bowl and vibe

13. Last bump, real shit has to be heard! give it a listen

14. dude, we need a way better beat. That would be a raw ass intro to a song what you just showed us

15. Was thinking more of an outro on a tape or something.

16. It's alright, kinda sounds like your reading it without using much actual emotion. Just imagine your telling your rap to someone who you really want to understand and agree with what you're saying.

17. Gangst bro, good lyrics and flow for the beat. Get some noise and you're gonna do better then most that try n make it in rap lol.

You reminded me of

http://youtu.be/8FWwOByPFHI

18. Cypress, i was a freestyler for a year n a half and just started writing seriously 7 months, thats why my flow, timing and lyrics are usually on point but if you listen to my ish you can see my delivery and voice progressing. i'm just starting. and thank you radi

19. Subbed for a later listen. Fiancee is sleeping next to me, I'd get a hammer to the face if I started playing music!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Ganja Power

20. Comment back with what you think!