Realest moment i've ever experienced.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ebola weed, Apr 8, 2012.

1. happened 3 minutes ago. i'm currently in the car driving to a party.. having a homie spin a doob in the backseat.. well anyways i was just in the convenient store and i was picking up bud light platinum, i've liked them since they came out. i like to play a little game i made up for myself where i try to drink as many bud light platinums as i would bud lights at a party and i get so hammered because its 6.0 lol sorry i got sidetracked. i was paying for a 12 of bud light platinum and a pack of king sized papes. when i bought it, the paki cashier said
    "you know a lot of people have been buying this beer. its a great seller"
    i said "yeah i know, i like the taste...it tastes like bud light with a kick" and we both said "with a kick" at the same time. that was such a real moment. we just kind of stood there and stared at each other for a second like weirded out. he gave me my change and said "have a good night"....
    :confused:

2. I've got to try those.... I turn twenty one in a few days after all. Regardless of what some will say, it is a good tasting beer. I like BL and I like malt liquor. But yeah.

That's hardly a real moment haha.

3. aha. i love those moments. shows how some poeple really do think alike.

4. Haha tosh.0 thought it was real

5. @Op Quit being a Paranoid Freak & Move on with your Life.

6. Idk how you got paranoia out of that haha

7. Bud Light is the shit. Haven't tried the Platinums though.

Of course, Bud Light is a treat for me. We usually pound Natty Lights :)

8. Just tried those for the first time on St. Party's Day. They are amazing. The 6% makes it even better. I needa get my fake ID so I can start buying some

9. you sound like a bro

10. Hmm...I didn't get this vibe

:cool:

And OP, sounds like you and that person behind the counter had a cute little moment :smoke:

11. we obviously have different meanings behind the word bro

12. I think I know what you are trying to say guy :eek:

13. that wasn't real, that was the successful mind control and brainwashing of the united states capitalist advertisement industry.

enjoy being a part of the system

jk jk not tryna spread bad vibes thats pretty cool man my friends and i always get excited when we say shit at the same time

14. alright to clear the air

1. Friend; commonly used in greetings.

What's up bro?
    I vouch for Todd, we've been bros since way back.

2. An alpha male idiot. This is the derogatory sense of the word (common usage in the western US): white, 16-25 years old, inarticulate, belligerent, talks about nothing but chicks and beer, drives a jacked up truck that's plastered with stickers, has rich dad that owns a dealership or construction business and constantly tells this to chicks at parties, is into extreme sports that might be fun to do but are uncool to claim (wakeboarding, dirt biking, lacrosse), identifies excessively with brand names, spends a female amount of money on clothes and obsesses over his appearance to a degree that is not socially acceptable for a heterosexual male. The female equivalent of the Bro is the Bro Hoe. Bro Hoes are Bro groupies that hang around bros, many of whom are actually quite hot and are thus spared the scorn that is heaped on Bros.

i meant as in definition ONE. someone id chill with. calm down brotha

15. You shoulda have called jinx

16. some of that is true about me haha.. im into extreme shit, i love to talk about chicks and beer, and im 19. im not rich, i dont drive a truck at all and my dad is not around. oh and i hardly buy clothes. but yeah, i am a Bro besides that stuff :)

if i did, would i have gotten the beer for free?

17. lol i dont care that much for bud light platinum. I think its cause i had a bad expierence with it my first time lol

I had been drinking white russians (Kaluah and Milk) then i got started on the platinums, Pretty sure the beer mixing with the dairy in my stomach started to fuck with me

18. OP's sig is more interesting than his story lol. :yummy:

19. That sounds pretty fucking real OP

20. they should make it into a commercial