Realdealz' 2006 full outdoor grow

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by realdealz28, Mar 20, 2006.

1. Not soon enough! I want more!

2. So I plan on using this mix that is printed in the newest HT's mag. It an all organic outdoor mix....let me know what you guys think...

1 bale Sunshine Mix #2 or Promix
    8 cups bone meal(phosphrous source)
    4 cups blood meal(nitrogen source)
    1-1/3 cups Epsom sales(magnesium source)
    3-4 cups dolomite lime(calcium source and pH buffer)
    1 tsp fritted trace elements
    4 cups kelp meal
    25-pound bag pure worm casstings

*mix thoroughly, moisten and let sit one to two weeks before use*

Updates as soon as I get my lazy arse up:D

3. so its been a while as i've been out on buisness...but you know i always got to GrOw back home. everything is lookin great....but my damn MUT claimed 1 of my babies, down to 4(2NN and 2 B13) here's updates let me know what you think

*going in ground soon*

GrOw ON!!!:D

PICS 1,4 are NN
    PICS 2,3 B-13

Attached Files:

4. sweet man. lookin good:D

5. Good stuff. Cute little babies. I have some too that are exactly at the same stage as yours. ill follow ure progress cuz im a newbie grower:rolleyes:

6. i live in the FLA, and i love growing outdoors here... just have somewhere to place your budding babies around hurricane season... we move ours to a storage shed until the storm passes over 80-100 mph winds = total destruction of nice big colas... anyways, we can pretty much grow year round here in fla, thats what i love about it... not to many people can do that

7. srry to hear that your end of town gets that....we normally don't get any of the BADness of those horrible disasters. i live more 2 doors UP the coast from yah but HIGH in the HILLS!;) just gets us some nice rain...srry to hear about alll the chaos and disaster, nothing can make up for that, so many lost homes:(

btw...everything is looking great.....i got my Organic soil mixed up and Ready to GrOw:D can't wait....70 gal tub full:hello: Blaze on folks....glad to see some faces pop in, hope i can give a great entertaining at that journal:D

8. Hey, my babies are the same size as yours but some of them have their only fan leaves burnt. is there anything i can do about this? should i remove the burnt parts and hope it can move on?

9. HIGH All, good move on letting your mix sit for a week or so....don't forget to Harden O.F.F.F. those little ones before putting them out for good. Looking great real!!!!

yinyang...start your own Thread and let us know your lights, ferts your useing and how much and the such. The more info you give us the better we can help you.

10. thanks check it out...:D hope it works GREAT! ( i'm lookin for an organic indoor soil mix that would be good to use and I'm not sure yet, don't know if same mix is great just leave out nutes like bone meal, blood, kelp, etc...or then would it not be good soil anymore, i am still a beginner so just tryign to learn the facts....thanks to ALL :hello:

thanks for stopping by also everyone...been rather busy around here and just trying to get back in the swing of things.....GrOw ON and good luck to ALL!:D

YINGYANG: sounds like fert. burns...could definitely be the soil mix you chose, especially if it has ferts already in it! otherwise there is lost it could be without more details and pics you are helpless..... i would start a journal....good luck ;)

Attached Files: