Real World Problems

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Thenewgrower42, Apr 9, 2013.

1. What are your real world probs at the moment or recently.

2. have 0 dollars, cant get a job because i have no money to help me get a job, probably gonna get kicked out from where im staying in the near future. spend too much time on my damn computer when i should be doing something productive.

3. [quote name='"hurpdaflerp"']have 0 dollars, cant get a job because i have no money to help me get a job, probably gonna get kicked out from where im staying in the near future. spend too much time on my damn computer when i should be doing something productive.[/quote]

Sometimes you have to hit rock bottom before you find success.

Get off your damn computer and get your shit done! Stop making excuses and do it!

4. Real world problems? None really

First world? I wanna roll this weed but all I have is my laptop to roll on top of but I really wanna play music too...

5. CRAP thats what I mean! ...my stoned ass

6. At the very moment, I'm high and comfortable in bed, but I want to rip a couple more vapes before going to bed; which requires me to get up. I also had leg day at the gym today so I'm even less motivated to move.

Oh. Also, I assumed the gf had peanut butter at her house while I was at the store and did not pick up any. I realized this when I wanted to eat a banana with peanut butter about an hour ago. Super bum-sauce.

7. for real, I'd rather run out of gas in my car then run out of peanut butter.. especially if you have the image of bananas and pb right before u open the cabinets.. Crack addicts dont know this feeling

8. Shitty job

No car

Ss# is tampered with

Hardly any money.

9. The last of my oz is in my mflb trench. Times are tough :'(

10. I'm dry :( n my dealer works at the same place I do and he has a split so I'm hopeinv between his shifts I can pick up some

11. My running shoes shrunk in the dryer. WTF nike??

12. My child-laborer imported directly from China was bringing me my glass of Diva Vodka when he slipped, fell, and broke his neck on my gold-plated swimming pool. Now there's a small dent on the exterior!

13. I'm hiding under a bed as we speak.

14. Im back living at my moms house, Me and my girl just broke up she moved back to Ohio. My other roomate lost his job so he moved back home, I still got my job but not making nearly enough, Its fine though im only 19, Free food and I love my mom of course haha

15. Oh shit. This game of hide n seek just got intense.