Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Real Weed Or Not?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by MaximusPrime, Apr 27, 2014.

1. i bought this shake weed (was my first time i didn't know) and i was smoking it for a while and im not sure if it's real weed or spice (my worst nightmare) it's always had those tiny hairs that weed has and had kief but now with the little that i left with im not sure it's weed or spice or mixed. and highs weren't crazy like some say spice is (no paranoia)
    20140427_1443111.jpg  
    here's a pic:
    http://i58.tinypic.com/2bxgfn.jpg[/IMG]

tnx in advance! really hope it's real !!

2. looks like kitchen spices not weed imo. this is ground up weed

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

3. Definitely not weed .. Looks like spice to me

4. are you all sure because this gives a really good high! and this is the shit that comes in the bottom of the bag and i mixed it with tabbaco so..

5. You're joking right?  Papaya tea would make a better fake than that.  It doesn't even come close to looking like weed.  Have you ever seen real pot b4?

6. Looks like ground up stems with tabacco

7. I don't think that's "spice/k2" at all. But I would just toss it op. You got punked!

8. u

u sure i feel great on it!

9. Yeah I'm almost Postive.
    There may be some shake in there but looks like broken up stems and shreded tabacco.
    Smoke it if you want to. But whoever sold it to you was trying to get one over on ya

10. #12 MaximusPrime, Apr 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2014
    [​IMG]what about this?

11. Stop buying shake dude. It hurts me as a stoner to even see people attempt that. Buy the bud, good bud, at a good price.
    Shake is pointless; dealers freeze and grind them to get all the trichomes/kief, which is where you get your THC from mainly. 

12. dude that shit had a shitload of kief!! 

13. and it does give me munchies unlike k2\\spice

14. This nigga seasoning chicken.

15. #17 moonmanchris, Apr 27, 2014
    [quote name="MaximusPrime" post="19919338" timestamp="1398603925"][​IMG]what about this?[/quote

Now that's "spice"
    Especially because of the pouch its in. That's how most of that shit is sold.

Don't smoke that shit OP. Its horrible for your brain and body overall.

16. #18 budsmoker55, Apr 27, 2014
    Second pic looks somewhat like actual shafe, still could be k2 ... Fuck mixing that shit with Tobacco

17. what's shafe and u all gave me a really bad feeling i'll probably just throw it away or give it to my friends to smoke

18. This is what you should be smoking my friend.
    [​IMG]