Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

real total newbie-a few questions

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by cduval04, Jan 8, 2010.

1. #1 cduval04, Jan 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2010
    ok this is my first post and might be quite long..lots a questions....you may not wanna read it if ur totally stoned..you may fall asleep...:smoking:

I started smoking to ease seasonal depression and insomnia. I really have no connections for true cannabis (I have one, but he is my best friend and I only see him once a year, he is really busy and works full time) so have made it my job to seek out the best legal alternatives......I am not here to be told that legal highs are for babies and you should smoke the real stuff...beleive me if I had it I no doubt would..b/c the one time I did smoke it last year it was AWESOME..but I live in my parents house and dont drive..(I have tourette syndrome and I have also heard THC is good calming for TS)..so I kinda have to do a really good job to conceal it...even though I am 23 and should be on my own..I am still going to college trying to get on my feet and my parents are a little on the protective side (I think they forget I am 23 sometimes and think I am still like 13 cuz I got kind of a "late start" and went to a sped high school and stuff and cuz I am also around them all the time cuz I cant drive and my sped school was in east ass so all my friends live in east ass and by now have jobs and lives and cars lol)..I dont want them to know I am smoking or vaping anything...even if its legal..they wouldnt get that...they would tell me to see a shrink or something more PC like that...

so on that note my questions are:

I am 300lbs (would that affect the amount of herb I need to get high compared to 150lb person?) and I dont exactly know what my tolerance is b/c although I have almost no history w/ recreational drugs i have spent most of my life on sometype of antidepressant or other phscoactive prescription drug for my tourettes. So I dont really know if that would make me more tolerant to herbs. (ppl say ur first time u dont get high, NOT true with me...I smoked quite a but for my 1st time about 1/3 joint and 3/4 of a bowl..peaked at about 15-20min...very intense whole body tingling..just "there but not there" reaction)...

I didnt really even know about legal highs until I googled buy weed online and then I got a shitload of stuff....the thing is although I know there is no sub for cannabis, I know from reading that there is some pretty good legal shit out there if u know where to look....

I thought I would start small, so I bought island smoke blend from legalbud.com and a ubie vaporizer...the blend gave me a high, but it was so weak and short I feel I need something more potent...however I would rather not have the hangover effect I felt the next day from the weed.....or the munchies is thats even possible..(but thats not the first prioirty the first prioirty is a GOOD high)

I also want to vape it if possible....b/c I dont like the way the smoke makes you cough so harshly, and when I used the ubie...I was shocked! no smell! I smoked it in my living room with no windows open, just a decent fan and some air freshner and my parents had no clue....are all vaporizers this odorless? I was looking at the vapir 2.0 b/c it was ultra concealable and looked easy to use and pretty reasonable for price

what I didnt get is the island smoke blend said to freeze when not in use? why the hell would u do that? do they mean if u are going to stash it for a long time...wouldnt it condense and get wet all that shit when u took it out? dunno whats up w/ that.

so anyway sry for the long post...but after a day of reading...I really like the idea of JWH-018, but have a few questions about it...

I have been looking for the "spice" blends (like spice gold, diamond and silver) but cant find them anywhere anymore..even though they are not illegal in US yet from what I understand...I find a ton of them, but they are all advertised as incense and all say "NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION" is this just a cover-up?..are these smokeable?...that would be really nice to know..

second...I found just pure JWH-018...but if I get this I assume I would have to mix it w/ something else...what would be good for that..could I use any bud? how much would you have to consume to get a good high, but not anything near lethal (the high I described earlier was middle grade weed, def not the worst quality)

and I have heard someplaces that jwh-018 is dangerous and 3 times stronger than THC in weed....but other places I have read that they are overdoing the safety thing and it is pretty much the same...I am not looking for a fuck you up hallucinate high...just a chill....mental and body relax high...

if JWH-018 is too strong I found a site called legal bud.org who apparently commited themselves to weeding out the shitty herbs..and finding the good ones based on lots of data...their results were #1 krypto buds #2 hawaiian haze and #3 blueberry herbal hybrid.I have also heard good about jamacian gold bud and dutch haze

but I really want to know about the spice..and if the million sites that say its insence if thats smokeable....and the JWH-018 thing...I want as close to weed as I can get....

thanks

2. Yeah sucks,
    I got help on here so im passing my help on,

Yes weight does effect how much is needed to get highhh.
    But shouldnt be too much, Just ask arround if you can if they know anyone with some "Green." Its a bit expensive, but u can grow if u want :D:hello:

3. Well...from what I thought, spice is illegal in the US now and it is nearly impossible to find. And, from what ive heard...legalbuds is horrible....all of it...you get a head ache and get sleepy. All I can recommend for you is vaping weed, even shwagg will do if you have a vape.

4. legal buds arent for pussies, they just don't work, and a shit load of people smoke weed, so its not going to be hard at all to get a dealer, what city and state are you from?

5. Go to a local mall or park, and find some stoner stereotypical looking kids.

They can hook you up.

Legalbuds don't work. They are just trying to make money. Don't buy it.

Vaporizers are mostly odorless, yes. However, you will smell herb instead of smoke, so leave a few minutes for the smell to dissipate. It's a light odor, don't worry.

Your weight wont really make a big difference.

Good luck man!

6. thx for the opinion....I will try to find a dealer...but not driving I would really have to find one kinda close..my bro could drive me..but even though hes smoked it he doesnt like the idea of his "little sibling" smoking it....he thinks anywhere I get it it is going to be lace or some shit (he doesnt get that most ppl dont lace it cuz whatever it is laced w/ is probably more $$$$ than the herb itself lol) plus he kinda went through the phase and is done with it..but it was for social reasons not b/c he had a shitty life and couldnt sleep...plus right now I have a broken foot and have been in a cast for a month totally no weight or I risk surgery and with the snow here in the NE...the internet is really my only mode..even then I have to make sure the box in neutral brown..which a lot of places do....in the meantime till my foot heals and I can get back to school and maybe find a dealer...I NEED something.....I figured that about the spice...so something like this is not smokable? I kinda know just want to make sure there isnt some hidden secret....you know like when u were really young dont tell me smoking catnip never crossed ur mind..most of us werent actually stupid enough to try it...my bro wouldnt be one of those ppl lol.....

now I did find this and this....it is just the pure stuff I think...what if I mixed it wi/ like tobacco or something just to hold me till I can get back on my feet?

thx appreciate it

7. found this post from halokiller99 back in october

thats kinda like what I was thinking of doing...

8. Holy shit man that sounds scary and dangerous i mean JWh-018 is sketchy enough and Acetone is crazy shit man. Be careful man you got me worried for you haha.

Anyway, theres not really any alternatives to weed believe me I was in your boat looking for alternatives before. All I can say is when you get back in college talk to some people and you may not find high quality stuff right away but that doesnt matter too much with a vaporizer. It should be easy to find some around a college cause something like 25 percent of people smoke i think lol

9. haha yeah I guess I'm kinda desperate man...I am going stir crazy with this foot!!! depression, insomnia.......I just want to escape this shit at least at night when ppl are supposed to SLEEP.....sry I didnt see the thing about the acetone....I was just referring to the jhw-018 and mixing it with some cheap legal but or tobaccie or somtin' like that....I dont even think I know what acetone is hahaha:D

10. Do not use spice! Spice is synthetic THC. That means that it is made in a lab with chemicals. Studies have shown it to cause cancer.

11. why dont you ask your bestfriend, if he knows anyone else??

12. Yes weight effects how much you will need to get high. I wouldn't advise buying online. And the best legal high I've found is 30x salvia or prescription meds ie xanex valium hydros percocet adderal tramadol oxycontin soma klonopin the list goes on an on

13. As for vaporiers, the best cheap, portable one that works well is the Magic Flight Launch Box. Its less then 100 bucks and fits in the palm of your hand.
    IMO dont bother with legal shit, you have to remember that the dangerous drugs are the legal ones.

The only way to build a tolerence is to smoke, even if you smoke once a week, every week for a few months you will still have NO tolerence. You can only gain a tolerence by smoking daily for a reasonable amount of time at a consistant rate. Your weight will not effect how much you need for a while, though it does play a minor role in effect.

Please remember that cannabis is the safest substance you can use, even water can kill you if you dirnk too much. If you smoke too much cannabs you may have a panic attack and lots of paranoia but thats only because you are not familiar with that feeling.
    If your concerned about cannabis and your health, just look through this and find a general sense of well being.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/medical-marijuana/436257-granny-storm-crows-list-july-2009-a.html
    Remember that the cannabis community is a very long and complex one, general questions like you asked are very difficult to form answers for. Quality vaporizers do NOT smell if you use them right, the thing is if you dont use a vape all teh time its eay to accidently burn even without noticing. Smoke IS bad for you, but smoking cannabis only will not make you ill, over time the tar build up(if you smoke a LOT) can effect your lungs but remember that its the safest thing you can put into your body

14. jwh is smokable on its own. Its the best alternative I know of. It plays hell on the lungs after a while though...

15. #15 cduval04, Jan 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2010
    ya I imagined that would be my best bet jpb...I got 100mg on buyjwh018.com for 20 bucks including shipping...I heard like 2 or 3 grams is plenty and if u smoke too much it will go from pleasent to unleasent very quickly...I bought some legal bud to roll it in just so it would last longer...100mg and JWH and 1 1/2 oz of legal bud is way more than I need seeing as I dont plan to become a long term smoker...I am just looking for some escape for this shitty moment of time in my life and while I am stressed, cant sleep and am trying to get a diagnosis. shit I wish ma was one of the 13 states that had legal medical dispensiaries...with all my medical issues I could get a permit so easily...i mean right on the wikipedia page for THC it says "Preliminary research on synthetic THC has been conducted on patients with Tourette syndrome, with results suggesting that it may help in reducing nervous tics and urges by a significant degree........." that right there would grant me a permit not to mention other things such as depression, chronic headaches from a pituitary tumor and the list goes on and on....I mean read this FAQ from the hemp and cannabis foundation medical clinic...there is one in almost every legal 13 states....if u are too lazy (or stoned haha) to read it it says things like:

"Each state medical marijuana law allows patients with a doctor's authorization to grow, possess and use medical marijuana. There are patient support groups in every medical marijuana state that give out or trade plants, strains and medicine. It is also legal for patients with a doctor's authorization to obtain cannabis and plants on the black market, though the person selling it is breaking the law (they probably know that), the patient is not."

"There is a state fee for states with a state registry. In Oregon, it is $100 a year for most people, but $20 a year for patients on OHP or SSI."

wow....you 100 bucks a year for endless MJ...you can grow it or buy it from the burnout down the street and no one can touch you for it...ahh..sweet dreams..haha:rolleyes::smoking:

16. get a connect from school when ur leg heals SOMEONE has to smoke bud and your parents forget about em they wont do nuthin ur 23