Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Real Talk: How easy is it to get your cannabis card through NuggMD in California?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Gonzopoly*, Feb 26, 2017.

1. I suffer from bouts of insomnia, anxiety and often physical pain. How easy is it to get a recommendation from doctors on sites like NuggMD?

2. Extremely easy. I dont really smoke much but wanted edibles for shooting pains i get from muscle pain. You have to install a bitcoin thing to pay to $50 fee, but its kind of seamless, then they call you with a quick interview regarding your ailment. They send you a PDF of the medical card which you can use for delivery. You can email a delivery service the info right away and get marijuana legally delivered to you.

3. I can't speak toward the website, but if there's a MMJ doctor around you it's very easy to get a card.

You go in, fill out some paperwork. There will be a sheet that lists all of the illnesses/conditions that you can get MMJ for. Check off the ones that fit you. For me, it was chronic pain and the inability to sleep through the night. Then you talk to a doctor. They will ask some simple questions and then you get your card. At least that's how it worked for me in California. Cost was $30 and $10 for a card (in addition to the recommendation).

Whichever way you go, good luck to you.