Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Real strain?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Pa Nugs420, Jun 19, 2011.

1. Dragons breath kush??

2. I've never heard of it, but that doesn't mean it's not real. I don't have a lot of experience with medical marijuana.

3. yea ive heard of dragons breath, never tried any though :(

4. Well if it's real then I highly recommend it. I have low tolerance so that plays a role but I got fucked of .3 I'm having .7 tonight. =)

5. I've heard of Dragon's Breath, doubt dragon's breath kush is real, that was thrown on to get you to buy it.
    PS you are not a seasoned toker

6. Yes I am not a seasoned toker but I put it in this section because i doubt an apprentice toker would know anything

7. Yeh man it's real.

8. Yeah it's real but it's pretty hard to find though because the grower first has to climb a 25,000 foot mountain on a small island somewhere in the middle of the pacific up to the dragon's lair where he then has to do epic battle with the dragon until he can slay it and capture it's last dying breath inside of a golden flask, then you just release the dragons breath into the soil of the plant and there you have it

9. Hahaha yeh he is right

10. Reminds me of this guy who tried to sell me marshmellow trainwreck or something for 40 a gram and it looked like mids but that was back in Minnesota and I didn't buy it. But the strain could be legit not sure never heard of dragon breath kush.

11. There are some strains that not many people heard of like ultima or zodiark. I've never heard of dragons breath kush though.

12. Yeah I think it's real