Real smell problem !!

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by shirleyjack, Aug 29, 2016.

1. Hi, can anyone help I got a real smell indoor problem , I am thinking on ona blocks but are they any good ?

Thanks

2. I wouldn't want them around stinking up and adding chemicals to my weed .
    Proper way is a carbon filter , in line fan and speed controller
    Didn't you think of this when you planned your grow ?.

3. Thanks for your reply , but yes I have all off these but the only thing is the out take is extracting out from the tent into the same room and can't get it outside so thought if I drop a ona block in the out take ducting it would help , what do u think bud ?

4. You must be growing in a hole room(not tent) I'm a newbie but I reckon even with filter and extraction you would have smell leaks in a open room

5. Sorry, didn't see new post lol

6. Fan might be to powerful for filter?

7. Bigger filter or fan control? I think a fan speed controller is cheapest option

8. I have a fan controller I can use , so u think the fan might be over powering the filter ?

9. Dif size filters have dif amounts of air that can move thru and still be functional in layman terms lol

10. Il try that and see what happens cus these babies are only one week into flower and my house smells like Amsterdam lol

• Like Like x 1
  11. First off do you have it hooked up correctly ? If it is filtering the air from inside the tent it shouldn't matter its exhausted into the room . It should come out non smelling . How old is the filter and how high is the humidity ?
    A carbon filter won't work after about 70 % humidity

12. Hooked up correctly bud, new filter and humidity at 50% , just fitted a fan controller like advised by facefu , just can't worked it out at the mo buddy