Real RooR?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by AsthmaticStoner, Sep 28, 2013.

1. Bought this a year or two ago and paid $300...probably paid too much but I just want to clarify if its real or not and if I got a deal or not. Was originally $360.

Attached Files:

2. Not real, sorry man. No splashguard

Sent from my MB886 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Its fake blade.

4. I'm no roor expert but that logo looks fake as fuck

Yep.

Can be confirmed from pretty much everywhere that any ROOR with a perc has a splash guard. No exceptions. :p 

6. def fake.the perc even looks crooked. its a really bad chinese fake. 300 is a horrible price. headshops buy em for 50 and sell em to ppl for cheap. buy it from them directly if ur buying a roor. not some middle eastern jewish guys headshops that sell fake bongs for expensive af.

Well golly, way to get totally racist about it. :laughing: 

8. #8 Dr. Sheldon Cooper, Sep 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2013
    [quote name="janedough" post="18759996" timestamp="1380524573"]Well golly, way to get totally racist about it. :laughing:[/quote]My thoughts also. Yikes. This thread is getting racial.

9. My friend got something pretty much identical the other week for $100, no doubt it's fake but it's still good value for the price. For $300, that's up to you to decide.

10. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

11. I'm a middle eastern Jew and I am offended.

12. #12 Kush cookies, Sep 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2013
    Edit: Multi post

13. Shit happens have a cry and get on with it.

14. Super fake and 300$ hell no there's no way it was worth that.

That's just the way she goes

15. What is the difference between a fake and a real Roor?

16. One is a cheap knockoff, one is supposed to have fine German craftsmanship.

They are both overpriced though, that's their commonality.

17. I don't even remember making this thread...but I found out yesterday that it was fake...then I found this old thread I made...damn oh well I still got it and it still hits great! Just gotta be more careful next time and do a little more research before I buy

18. #18 tranceholic, Nov 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2013
    i have one looks like this, i'm guessing it's fake because no splash guard!?

[​IMG]

funny thing i took only a bowl hit for the first time and got me way more ripped than 2 bowls of vaporizer hit but high just feels dirty compare to vaporizing.

19. Its not a RooR, but it does look like some alright glass, and hey...glass is glass

Kottonmouth Kings

Does it look exactly like that or just kind of like that...?

The lack of a splash guard doesn't matter if it doesn't have any percs. ROOR makes plenty of straight tubes that don't have splash guards, they just don't have percs either.