Real or fake?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by WaterLillyFairy, Jul 9, 2003.

?

Real or Fake

1. Girl~ I prefer Real Boobs.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Girl~ I prefer Fake Boobs

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Girl~ I dont care about Boobs

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Guy~ I prefer Real Boobs

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Guy~ I refer Fake Boobs

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Guy~ I like all Boobs equally

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Guy~ I'm not into Boobs

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nice for a laydee to have real boobs but even if thewy don\'t not a big thing i\'ve always been into Laydeez bumpas more.

2. I like em real, cause if they are fake I feel like I might pop one or somthing. I never played around with fakies so I dont really know. peace.

3. never had fake ones (does blow up dools count?) so I wouldn\'t know.

did you know:

nipples are the only true ergonomic interface ever created.

4. You are a very wise Gri77oN and you teach us well with all your knowledge of the universe. I bow to you and praise thy glory.

5. I love big breasts! I think it has something to do with being breast fed as a baby.

But one bad thing about girls with big tities is that they tend to gain weight too easy.

Women that are willing to spend the cash for fake tities tend to be vain and too expensive keep.

6. I disagree! Usually women who have naturally large breasts are heavy-set already. When you gain weight, you gain it everywhere. It\'s usually the same w/guys.... the bigger the guy, the bigger the man-boobs! :) But it\'s not right to judge someone just because they\'re big/heavy. Just like it\'s not right to judge someone based on their color, their gender, etc. Besides, there are a lot of heavy women who aren\'t afraid to get FREAKY! (Take it from me, I used to be heavy!)

7. whoo hoooooo titis

haha

i like both, some of them fakies look mighty nice

the feel of the fakeness isnt too horrible either

i love boobies

8. my thoughts exactly when i saw that too kob.

9. Well, I personally disagree. Now everyone has a different level of \"too expensive\" but I believe in shareing everything, and doing for each other... For example, for his birthday I got him a super charger for his camaro, for my birthday he got me a boob job.... but maybe that\'s just me. While there are alot of vain girls who have BA surgery, you\'re more likely to find a vain girl sneer and give dirty looks to other girls who get boob jobs, all the while protesting their discust of it, but deep down, they wish they were brave enough to do that..God knows they want it... At least, that\'s my experiace.

Now of course, if you\'re trying to date a supermodle (or any girl who thinks she is) then i\'m sure you know what you can expect... Just my opinion.. :)

10. sounds like your man is in a bit of a win win situation he gets a supercharger and benefits (i think) from you getting a boob job. hmmm you sound pretty cool, nice work and hmmmm whatever it takes to be about a C is fine by me.
    good luck getting or if you have it I dont know peace out.

11. boobs is boobs is boobs!

12. It dont matter whether or not they are real. It is how big they are

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.