Real Or Fake?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by SsYyNn, Jun 7, 2012.

1. #1 SsYyNn, Jun 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2012
    I went to my first headshop today and saw lots of roor, and right away pointed out one that was for sure fake, but then he had a lot of legit roors, plenty tree percs and diffused downstems which were all priced right for real roors.

I found this roor that I like, its a yellow label, prob about a foot, with a nice diffused downstem, and its a straight tube. Here are some pics.

i checked on the roor thread and it all looks good, except the tube was pretty thin, and the joint seems a little off.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. #2 Sweendog, Jun 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2012
    I'm no roor expert by a long shot, but to me it looks a little fake. Personally never seen the sig that looks like a question mark and I think the downstem would say roor on it wouldn't it? Most would have the bi stable sticker above the joint as well.

If you get it for $150 or less it wouldn't be a horrible buy. You could get a 13inch straight for 120 or less with the 6 slit downstem. plus 30 or so to get a 16 hole SB downstem.

Probably just a better fake than the other fake he had, why would a shop with legit roors have fakes as well?

3. That little joint that protrudes the downstem looks really fucky to me.. never seen them like that..

4. yeh its wides and flattened a little i think, and a lot of the down stems did say roor on them, this one just doesnt tho, or you cant see it in the pic, not sure.

5. Fake, the ice notches don't straddle the joint.

6. what do you mean? it seems close to all the other roors.

7. Shouldn't the ice pinch be the other way around? Two in the front and one in the back?

8. Why doesn't anyone ever use the fake or real roor sticky? Almost everyday I see a new thread about a real or fake roor.
    And I mean by asking in there instead of hundreds of threads asking the same thing

9. I agree on the joint, that shit has a really bad weld on it and I doubt Roor would let that one get out of the factory with their standards. If that is fake, that is a fuck ton for a fake straight tube.

10. I feel bad for any idiot who buys that.

11. fake and overpriced as fuck

12. lmao thanks guys, I still like the tube though and If I were to buy it what would be a reasonable price? I was thinking no more then $100 for sure.

13. This was your first headshop you've been into? go look around google your local head shops.

Find out all your options before you buy this.

14. Fake ones are worth like $30 - $40 max, and then they sell it for that lol that's funny.

15. haha yeh, well I'm recently off the green because i need to get a job, but once i get a job I'm buying me a nice tube:) but as i find smoke shops I will visit them, been to another one today and it was more hookah and chinese glass.

16. Does RooR make a perc like that?

17. There's no perc in that tube, they do make a multi hole downstem tho.

18. In my opinion the downstem is awesome:p

19. Sheldon black makes one just like it, a 16 hole diffused downstem. I loved the one I used to own.