Real or fake roor?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by kyledecarlo, May 22, 2017.

1. Hey guys, i just picked up a new piece from a local smoke shop and i was just wondering about its authenticity is there any way you guys can tell?

Attached Files:

2. Seems legit to me

I pledge allegiance, to the bag, of dank ass marijuana. And to the bong, for how tall it stands, one lighter, loading bowls. Smoking happily, coughing and highness for all.

3. Looks like a nice piece man. Probably better off getting pieces from online rather than headshops imho. Due to pricing

4. I bought the same size one for $100 in my local gas station. They are more expensive online

I pledge allegiance, to the bag, of dank ass marijuana. And to the bong, for how tall it stands, one lighter, loading bowls. Smoking happily, coughing and highness for all.

5. Then I am guessing you live in a legal state. Everything here is extremely overpriced in headshops :eek::eek::eek:

6. No. I live in Kentucky. One of the strictest marijuana laws. You get caught with a .1 to 6.9 grams, that's possession. Automatic arrest. Get caught with 7 grams or more you can kiss your ass goodbye because they hitting you with a trafficking charge

7. I live right above you. In Ohio we are basically decriminalized. Anything under 100gs is only a fine.

8. Fake.

9. ya fake, logo is on backwards and ice notches too high.

10. I'm not in a legal state and a few gas stations around me sell really really cheap bongs

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum