Real or fake Illadelph

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by dboifresh24, Aug 30, 2018.

1. Hi is this fake or real? Thanks [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I never understood why it mattered as long as you're getting high lmao

3. Go to Dhgate and search "illadelph 17" ". I ordered the same one about a week ago. Very good chance it's fake.

-not sure why my last post had that link in it. Tried to post a dhgate link. Got deleted before I could edit lol.

4. Not the same experience

5. Thanks for the reply. Found a similar one on DHgate but not the same exact one. Have no clue if it’s authentic or not but if I had to guess it’s fake

6. Mine has the same emblem or damn close to. It should be here by the end of next week I'll throw up a few pics of it when it comes in.

7. Post a picture of it from the front and side and on a table. Something about the downstem/joint looks off

8. I wanna see a pic of the emblem. Mines still stuck in customs so probably end of next week.

To me emblem looks the same as the one on dhgate. What's the differences you see?

9. It’s the angle at which the Downstem inserts. On authentic ones it looks like it’s inserted at an angle and not directly in the middle of the tube where this one is placed

• Like Like x 1
  10. I'll include some pics of the downstem angle when I get mine in as well then. Should be a week max.

11. because by claiming it's a original bong they will ask for a certain price, but if it's fake you overpaid and could have used that money for something else?

12. 20180904_171631.jpg

20180904_171751.jpg

20180904_171643.jpg

20180904_171700.jpg

If that don't convince you how fake yours is then I don't know what will.