Real or fake Illadelph inline?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by reeferparty27, Sep 8, 2012.

1. Ran across this lovely Illy for a reasonable price - apparently it is a 'prototype' that was never released in large quantities. I'm a little worried that is does not have the crest, but I'm thinking it might be be a bit older. I'd like to think its real - can I get some feedback? Really like this piece.

2. Looks really nice, I hope for your sake it's real. Saw an
    Inline online I think recently by illadelph but I do believe it had a crest. But I don't know enough about them to be able to tell you whether or not
    It is. Sick piece sure it rips like a bueat

3. Who cares if its real or not, that piece is dope. Enjoy that shit and keep it burning. haha :smoke:

4. the first thing i would question is the ice pinches, they look uneven to me, unless its a camera angle thing the one on the left in the 4th pic is lower then the others. illadelph glass is usually very precise, i have never seen one for sale at a shop with ice pinches that are not level with each other.
    prototype sounds kinda fishy, like an attempted excuse for the imperfections. but these days you never know, the janitor might be selling the prototype/junk bin pieces on the net.

5. Considering the quality that comes with a Illa, I'd say this is a fake...the pinch is uneven, the slits are not all cutt completely(might just me but they look smaller as you go to the right of the inline), missing the crest is a big part of the fakness, Even if it was a prototype they would deff slap they're crest on it BUT prototypes are not perfect and sometimes they miss shit SO this could be real try contacting illa maybe? How much did you spend? but its a sick bong regardless

6. fake as shit,

but how would anyone know its fake other then us glass heads

7. Thanks for all of the input guys. Luckily I have not purchased the piece yet because I had my own doubts. I hadn't noticed the ice pinches before - definitely not Illadelph like. The piece is going for $310...

8. Hope that 310 price includes lube and a happy ending after they fuck you dry!

glad you didnt buy it!

9. does any one know if smoketower.ca is a good site i would buy from here but i live in canada any other sites woould be apreciated