real life story but not yet finished...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by smokey4200, Mar 26, 2012.

1. So when I was younger... About nine years ago. I was in a car that got pulled over by a helicopter, then surrounded by police. We were removed from the car one by one and then the car was searched. I guess something was found near me and I was taken to jail. I. Was released the next day and I disappeared into the night. Now nine years later I turned myself in and have to go to court tomorrow morning....

2. Did you have a warrant for your arrest?

Damn man, goodluck hope they dont fuck you man.

3. Well if you've been putting a felony off for 9 years you're going to get raped with fines.

Hell, even a misdemeanor.

4. Depends on a lot of things and which state its in. I've lived in many places and things change from county to county and state to state. Oh and it's misdemeanor

5. [quote name='"Acidphere"']Did you have a warrant for your arrest?

Damn man, goodluck hope they dont fuck you man.[/quote]

I don't have any warrants. I turned myself in a couple weeks ago. They didn't even flinch. Just set up a court date and said goodbye

6. How does one get pulled over by a helicopter?

7. Quote for truth :p

good luck OP!

8. Helicopter was the first police vehicle that hit us with spot lights and was telling us to stop over speaker system

9. [quote name='"smokey4200"']Helicopter was the first police vehicle that hit us with spot lights and was telling us to stop over speaker system[/quote]

Oh, dude that'd be fucking crazy

10. It was... Beyond belief. Court in an hour or so

11. [quote name='"s3v loves you"']How does one get pulled over by a helicopter?[/quote]

they do this where i live for speeding. The heli radios down to the cops and they then pull you over

12. Good luck.

Im curious as to what they found in your car

13. Thats fuckin ridiculous.. I honestly didnt think they would waste money on this shit, but... I guess I was wrong.. :mad:

14. Im calling community service in lue of jail time let me know how it goes blade goodluck!

15. yeah..what did you actually do that required you to turn yourself in 9 years later?..

16. id shit my pants if i was driving

17. yea thats teh big question lol

18. This makes me glad I'm responsible and don't get into trouble or around anyone who could, makes life so much easier.

19. i sometimes wonder about the stuff i read on the net haha good luck bro

20. [quote name='"PunchingZebra"']Im calling community service in lue of jail time let me know how it goes blade goodluck![/quote]

Even better than that. 1 drug class and that's it. Charges completely dismissed after 6/29/12 thanks for listening... I love my blades