Real Life Stories game.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by .AcidTrip., Aug 16, 2011.

1. We all have done some pretty fucking unbelievable things in our lives, some that might be a little too extreme for someone to believe specially online.

so this is a thread where you share that story and the next 3 posters will judge whether it's fake or legit.

For example:

I have ...............blah blah.

Next poster.

*fake*

next

*legit*

next

*legit*

if you visit the page and you are the story is already rated then you start yours.

You have to be the user after the 3rd post to tell your story otherwise you judge.

PS: the story doesn't have to be true.

2. check it out. I smoke like 4 grams out of my bong, next thing I know, my door is broken.

3. Huh? You confused me.

4. true!!! with exclamations so i meet the 5 letter count requirement

5. im going out on a limb and say that your not got.... ill go with false, but if you are god.... what the fuck are you doing on GC? go help people and shit

6. I'm a legit motherfucker.

7. and cool thread cid trip

8. Hahah really i was just on here about to delete it :laughing:

hopefully it will work out ;)

False.

9. A guy who was smoking me and two other friends out told me he shot meth up his penis...

10. Hahahahahaha

this is legit.

11. Thats a real thing yo.

12. I overdosed on weed. :D

13. my dick is the size of mt. everest. it takes over 100,000,000 women to give me a decent blowjob.....

14. #19 sammicsee, Aug 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    What are you, 12?

15. lol i made that same post to that kid talking about fighting. mocking me ehh? and no im 24. 25 next month.