real life stories about being high and paranoid or scared

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by abouthightime, Dec 15, 2012.

1. okay so today i got really high. i am still high right now. but like it hit me incredibly strong (new and bigger bong) so anyway i was skyping with a friend when he began to tell me to stop running. and i was lying on my bed, eating a bar of chocolate and my friend is telling me over and over again stop running, you're in your yard, dude stop running! and i started to get really scared because i was in my room and i was like what if im really running around in the dark in my yard and imaging this is happening? and i started to get really fucking scared, like bone deep, and i started crying so i ran upstairs to where my brother was and started telling him i think im imaginging thing, my friend is telling me im running around in the yard oh god help me, i was crying so badly. and then my brother calmed me down and i went downstairs and then i skyped again with him and AGAIN he told me to stop running so i told him to fuck off, and i also started crying again and then i broke the call. i got off facebook and now im chilling. but if i start thinking about it too much i would start getting scared again. it was one of the worst few minutes of my life. imagine sitting somewhere, safe in your house and skyping with a person who isn't under the influence who is telling you, who as far as you know is lying on your bed, to stop running around the yard at midnight.

Anyway,
    What are some of your paranoid/scared stories? Whether it was caused by a friend or family member or you just plain ol' you.

2. lol stop running OP

3. Yea I've encountered certain mindfucks whilst stoned that make me think that I may have entered a weed psychosis.

I don't cry though, OP.
    That's intense.

4. How old are you?

5. I handle paranoid feelings/ psychosis when I am high by just shutting my eyes or falling asleep completely. Also, OP is 15. Not really, but it sounds like it.

6. okay, yes i am 15 and i know you will all judge me/laugh at me but i learned my lesson so please don't leave any judging or patronizing or humiliating comments. i just want to know some of your stories.

7. EDIT:fuck it

8. God we asked for good threads not these

Signed

Faithful GC Smokers

9. Damn, you were on the spot with the age.

Op, I suggest you delete your account and leave the state.
    You've got a stalker.

See?! Your parents warned you about this !