real life love story, with a twist

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Maitereya, Mar 15, 2006.

1. so i met this girl a while ago, i babysitted her. and now shes 16 and im 19 and shes a fine piece of work. ive known her for like 5 years. and ive probly 'liked' her for 2. last summer i hung out with her pretty much everyday, then i moved across town now i only see her about 1 or 2 times a week. so now i am attached to her and she me. my first love (aww how cute, shut up). but she dates other guys on and off, shes still a virgin. and i mess around with girls when i can, but i dont really talk about it with her. i would say our relationship is prety close, like we 'wrestle' around and stuff and im usually thinking how i want to rip clothes off and go at it. but i hold back.

now most people are probly like 'wtf? bang her!' but heres the catch, last week shes officially my step sister. weird right? so im attached to her to the point where i avoid getting into a real relationship with other women. but i cant get into a serious relationship with her because shes my step sister. its a real mindfuck, ill tell ya. i wish i could bang her and be 'friends with benefits' or more properly 'siblings with benefits' lol (man im freking demented). but it would be obvious to our parents and i know it would get us into alot of trouble. so im kind of stuck in this situation where i live cus i cant resist seeing her, so ive opted to move half way across the usa. not for just this reason but for multipule reasons including this. i know if i stay here i will just continue to desire her and avoid loving other women.

man i love these forums cus i would never tell my human friends this story.

any imput would be great. thanks

2. so you fell in love with this girl wen she was 14?

and now 2 years later shes your step-sister?

i would say to NOT bang that, and dont move across the U.S unless you really feel its the best for you.

and besides that if you did bang her wouldnt that count as sex with a minor, because shes under 18? and im 99% sure that it is illegal and you could get locked up/charged for it............... yeh thats quite the predicament(sp?) your in.

3. no most places the law says that a sixteen year old can make the decision wether or nto to have sex

4. O man...sorry to here. That must be one of the worst situations ever...that sucks that you've been attached to her so long. Well i hope it all goes well man...im sure you'll find a nice girl soon enough. peace

5. Wow... Well I say you guys talk about it, discuss it, Figure out where you want to go from there. So what if shes your step-sister, I'd tell my parents to bite it, your not blood related.

6. mattd_9: yes and yes.

the legality of it doesnt matter, weed is illegal but we all still smoke it.

im not gonna bang her, its just an annoying situation to have to deal with at this time in my life. i know its probly taboo as hell to most people to even think about this shit but guess what, chicken butt...:D

what an inticing situation though, i know of other people who have been in this situation and tried to bang. it didnt work out for them, well the dude was an ass so its kind of different.

the main reason im moving across 1/2 way across the usa is because i need to tune in to my spirituality. the next main reason is im tired of drugs, specifically alcohol bacause its ruining my friends and myself. but the fact that im moving is in another thread i posted a while back "goodbye society".

fakdded: i would really like to talk to her about it but its kind of iffy, ya know? like i dont like to even talk to her about sex with other girls cus it just seems akward to me. i dont know. and yes i want to tell my parents to bite it but..., i feel its a bad decision. ive really thought about it though.

7. Dude that happened in the brady bunch movie i think.
    It was fucked.
    But yea :smoke:

uhh id say....chef?

8. so does that make us unhuman, or extra terrestrial?

9. Hm... that puts you in a dilemma. It'll be hard, but just let it go, you can't bang your step sister. Yuck, incest.

10. Don't waste your time.

I'm telling you now that there is -plenty- of women out there, dude. Don't bother falling over one woman in a situation like this. You're just going to be wasting your time. I dont care how special she might be, I highly doubt this one female is worth to die over; there is plenty more out there.

I have to tell you as a man to suck it up, get over her and move on. Do NOT move across the country just because of her. I'm sorry man, but that would be absolutely pathetic to do so over a female. You'll find someone else, just give it time.

Good luck man.

11. Wow. That sucks man. Id say just try to move on.

12. Nothing wrong with incest provided both parties are willing

I hate to call ya a liar but I'm sure you felt that spark within a week of sitting for her and if she has felt a similar spark all these years theres nothing wrong with it

If you care about her as a person and get off on her looks and she thinks and feels the same about you go for it

It's not incest anyway as it's not by blood

13. Incorrect. Under 17 (and in most states 18) is statutory rape no matter if she is willing.

I only say the above because it isn't like smoking weed, it's much more serious. If anyone wanted to be a dick about the situation, it only takes one person, your name would be on every predator website and people would know who you are and what happened (totally out of context of the reality). That is NO way to live. Huge risk IMO.

That is really a weird situation to say the least.

I have a good story for you. I grew up in West Texas and while I can't consider these people hillbilies, there is some definte sterotyping. haha. There was a brady bunch situation with some friends of one of my good friends. Their familes came together when all the children were young (3 girls and 2 boys). When the oldest girl and boy were over 16 they started having sex with one another (probably before that age, but I was told it started at age 16). I think this is just really fucked up because they lived as brother and sister for 10 years prior... Well she ended up getting pregnant and they got married. They were the laughing stock of the town. It was horrible how mean people were to them. I couldn't be so mean to them because what is done is done...ya know. At least they weren't blood relation and the kid wasn't deformed.

My father's first cousins married and their children had horrible birth defects. One passed at an early age and the other has an extra digit on each hand/foot. I'm sure it made counting very easy. After they had their first child the doctors suggested not breeding again because the risk of more fucked up children was greater than 80%. I still can't believe she didn't have those extra digits cut off. My Dad said his cousin was so fucked up over it because their friends were so mean to the "freak". He has tried to commit suicide multiple times. Anyway...sorry to share such fucked up stories with you. Your story made me think of some of the crazy things from my past.

14. ^ Actually the laws are somewhat of a grey area

In one section of a states law it states a certain age in another with a special set of circumstances it states yet another which could be above or below the originally stated age and going further they can state a range of age that only applies in a situation where the older person is within yet another age range or within 4 years of the other person

In many cases the parents don't care and unless the girl/guy is pissed off at the person they're not gonna go out and clam rape or tell their parents so they in turn file stat rape charges

In this case it's probably fine for him to be with her as he's only 3 years older

As for the birth defects...only applies to blood relationships and cousins don't have anywhere near the risk of blood brothers/sisters

15. Ars, I'm sure you made a comment to me, but I can't see it nor do I really want to. Just letting you know for future reference. It would be great if you'd put me in your ignore list too.

16. I'm not a biggoted person so I have no desire to put anyone on ignore

but keep being close minded it's all good I just suggest the thread starter not take anyones suggestion to ignore her to heart as it may very well be a 'love of my life' situation

17. Someone PMed me what you said. (people please don't do that again) Anyway, I don't like you Ars. Sorry and it's just better for me to leave you on ignore for my own sanity. Its all good and I can co-exist with you since I don't have to read what you say. I am comfortable with my choice and since you are so open minded you should be too.

Maitereya, I apologize for doing this in your thread.

18. wow, pretty crazy situation.

But I think you know deep down if she's worth it or not. If you don't Love this girl then don't bother putting her through all this mess. Judging by the fact that you are gonna move 1/2 way across the U.S. tells me you don't Love her. Do whatever will make the BOTH of yall most happy.

And if you decide you do think she's worth it I'd say let her know how you feel. Fuck the whole lawfully step-brother thing. Besides, it's not like you told your parents to get a divorce. Last time i checked marriage was "supposed" to be "For richer or poorer, sickness and in health, till death do us part." Not when shit hits the fan just get a divorce, too me that's not love bra.

Good luck with the whole situation bra, Just do whatever You feel is right. Fuck the NaySayers

19. apart from the uk, boom cashback lol

edit: bah i misread what u said, but my point still stands, i can bone 16 year olds, ooh yeah lol