Real leafy

Discussion in 'General' started by Swamp_Swagger, Feb 15, 2018.

1. So I’m pretty new to smoking and haven’t actually bought any until just yesterday ..... The other time I tried was with friends who gave me some to try

Anyway when I bought I noticed it has way more leaves on it then most of the weed I’ve seen. I know you can smoke them for some effect but I wanted to ask if this still looks like good weed or not

Now I can take better pics if needed I just snapped a few pics real fast last night

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. yeah thats kinda rough(lower grade) looking stuff. most of those leaves should be trimmed off and itll prob do the trick but i wouldnt expect it to taste great. still if the price was right its all good

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Like the previous poster said, it might not be the greatest but I'd still smoke it. Hopefully the price was right, but it's not like you bought an ounce of it. I think you're good to go.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Sorry just got off work

I payed 80 for a quarter.... Not sure that’s to good of a deal

Supposedly the guy I got it from gets it from a guy California ..... Now if that’s anything close to true or if that even makes a difference is beyond me

The guy I directly buy it from is a good guy though

5. Few more pics

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Just a poor trimming by todays standard, maybe some old school dude dried it? Seen people dry the entire plant, leaves and all and then do a rough trim, but by then it has become too time consuming and they may have said F it and just sold as is. Personally, I would find a better connection. Also looks fluffy and not very dense, but if it gets you high, who cares lol

• Like Like x 1
  7. Looks like you have more leaf then bud there, I'd ask him for a refund, because he's playing you. lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. I think so to ..... Still works but won't be buying from him again

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1