Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Real hash or Finger hash?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by slipknotfreak666, May 18, 2017.

1. So i got a g of Pure melt hash from a friend for $20. I split it with a friend who trims often and saves his finger hash and smokes it. My friend i split it with is convinced it's finger hash and i fucked him over? The friend i got the hash from claims it was made with kief? Could it be possible that he gave me finger hash and is trying to pass it for REAL hash? Is there any certain way to tell? Here's pics..

Attached Files:

2. Smoke some, does it taste and work like hash? If not, it's not hash.

3. Looks like mid to low grade ice hash. Like 160 bag and not very well made.

4. It' pressed kief nothing more and wasn't done with a press and heat
    as the final product depend on how clean the kief is ,you can clean kief to use to make hash by dumping it in cold water and give it a good stir ever few mins than let sit stir again and let sit. trics will drop to the bottom while plant material will float use one of those baby snot things to suck out the top layer than pour thru a bubble bag let dry press and heat till its hash.(you can also fold in some shatter into the hash freeze grinder and shatter grind when both are frozen add to the top of the hash block than add second block on top press and hold than fold it like taffy some 94%added to it will kick up a notch

5. What difference does it make at this point?