real growing advice

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by smokeynate, Jul 8, 2009.

1. I have heard many methods and techniques but i wanna hear the opinions of grasscity what is the best way to germinate your seeds? I have been growing outside on and off for the past few years but im moving it inside and getting serious and would really like some fedback.
    :confused::confused:

2. I always had very good results with the wet papertowel inside a tupperware container.

3. I put my seeds under a warm light in a mini mini cardboard box thing with moist tissue square on the bottom and then i put another moist tissue square on top of the seed so its surrounded and then i put the mini mini lid on it to keep light out and i swear that out of 13 seeds i germinated this way over a period of time not once have i had a seed not germinate

dunno if you have any of those boxes around but its like 2 inch by 1 inch and i get them at the hobby lobby store around here

4. I have used both the paper towel method and God´s method - planting them directly in soil. I think I prefer God´s method.

5. ^^^i use this. it works well for me.

6. This is simple, easy, and effective. And this way you know which seeds are duds before planting them.